Re: Hybrid's Updated Live & DJ Dates

  • rainer_1595
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 12, 2007
      Oh my! Makes the agonising 50 minutes the other sunday all the more
      worth it.

      Do you know if "live" means dj set like in 2005 or the full kit?

      [[[Moderator (Nick) says: Yep, 'live' means 'LIVE' - the full on stage works, as opposed to a DJ set. Enjoy :)

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Jones" <whizz@...> wrote:

      > I have it from a very reliable source that they will indeed be
      there -
      > performing live.

      Behalf
      > Of ally @ hybrid-group.com
      > Sent: 05 April 2007 14:09
      > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid's Updated Live & DJ Dates
      >
      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antony Lincoln" <antonyl@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Any news on wether Hybrid will be playing Glastonbury this year?
      >

      > Not yet...not to my knowledge...
      >
      > Ally

    • Max Hogg
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 12, 2007
        Ally thanks for posting these - I've been reluctantly dragged away from the
        STIR night next weekend and going to Turnmills instead.

        One question to the list...

        Is there any indication of the set length at either Turnmills or Shoreditch
        Park? I know from past experience their sets can vary hugely in length...at
        a guess I'm hoping that as headliners in Turnmills they'll get a couple of
        hours (fingers crossed!), but I can't decide whether to book wildchild
        tickets or not! - nothing else on the Wildchild lineup is of much interest
        except the plumps.

        Thanks!

        On 04/04/07, ally @ hybrid-group.com <list@...> wrote:

        > Updated live & dj dates over the next few months for Hybrid...
        >
        > http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
        >

        > Live Dates:
        >
        > 20-Apr-07 Turnmills London United Kingdom
        > 30-Jun-07 Shoreditch Park London United Kingdom
        >

        > DJ Dates:
        >
        > 05-Apr-07 Blue Mountain Bristol United Kingdom
        > 07-Apr-07 Bela Veja Minsk Russia
        > 11-Apr-07 Supercharged @ Audio Brighton United Kingdom
        > 14-Apr-07 Music Box Manchester United Kingdom
        > 21-Apr-07 Merlin Budapest Hungary
        > 27-Apr-07 Uniq Sheffield United Kingdom
        > 28-Apr-07 Club Exit Kaunas Lithuania
        > 04-May-07 SE One London United Kingdom
        > 18-May-07 Escape Sofia Bulgaria
        > 19-May-07 Vinyl Warsaw Poland
        > 24-May-07 Inigo London United Kingdom
        > 02-Jun-07 Studio Martin Bucharest Romania
        > 08-Jun-07 Fabric London United Kingdom
        >

        > Enjoy :)
        >
        > Ally

      • Simon Chilvers
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 16, 2007
          On that note? Anyone going to Turnmills??

          Si

          On 4/12/07, Max Hogg <maxhogg@...> wrote:

          > Ally thanks for posting these - I've been reluctantly dragged away from
          > the
          > STIR night next weekend and going to Turnmills instead.
          >
          > One question to the list...
          >
          > Is there any indication of the set length at either Turnmills or
          > Shoreditch
          > Park? I know from past experience their sets can vary hugely in
          > length...at
          > a guess I'm hoping that as headliners in Turnmills they'll get a couple of
          > hours (fingers crossed!), but I can't decide whether to book wildchild
          > tickets or not! - nothing else on the Wildchild lineup is of much interest
          > except the plumps.
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > On 04/04/07, ally @ hybrid-group.com <list@...<list%40hybrid-group.com>>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Updated live & dj dates over the next few months for Hybrid...
          > >
          > > http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
          > >

          > > Live Dates:
          > >
          > > 20-Apr-07 Turnmills London United Kingdom
          > > 30-Jun-07 Shoreditch Park London United Kingdom
          > >

          > > DJ Dates:
          > >
          > > 05-Apr-07 Blue Mountain Bristol United Kingdom
          > > 07-Apr-07 Bela Veja Minsk Russia
          > > 11-Apr-07 Supercharged @ Audio Brighton United Kingdom
          > > 14-Apr-07 Music Box Manchester United Kingdom
          > > 21-Apr-07 Merlin Budapest Hungary
          > > 27-Apr-07 Uniq Sheffield United Kingdom
          > > 28-Apr-07 Club Exit Kaunas Lithuania
          > > 04-May-07 SE One London United Kingdom
          > > 18-May-07 Escape Sofia Bulgaria
          > > 19-May-07 Vinyl Warsaw Poland
          > > 24-May-07 Inigo London United Kingdom
          > > 02-Jun-07 Studio Martin Bucharest Romania
          > > 08-Jun-07 Fabric London United Kingdom
          > >

          > > Enjoy :)
          > >
          > > Ally

        • hybrid_junkie
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 19, 2007
            Yeah, I'm going - does anyone have any idea what time they are
            likely to be on? hopefully not too early - I nearly managed to miss
            them at the warehouse project as they were on so early!

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Chilvers" <schilvers@...>
            wrote:

            > On that note? Anyone going to Turnmills??
            >
            > Si
            >

            > On 4/12/07, Max Hogg <maxhogg@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Ally thanks for posting these - I've been reluctantly dragged
            away from
            > > the
            > > STIR night next weekend and going to Turnmills instead.
            > >
            > > One question to the list...
            > >
            > > Is there any indication of the set length at either Turnmills or
            > > Shoreditch
            > > Park? I know from past experience their sets can vary hugely in
            > > length...at
            > > a guess I'm hoping that as headliners in Turnmills they'll get a
            couple of
            > > hours (fingers crossed!), but I can't decide whether to book
            wildchild
            > > tickets or not! - nothing else on the Wildchild lineup is of
            much interest
            > > except the plumps.
            > >
            > > Thanks!
          • Simon Chilvers
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 20, 2007
              Well they open doors at 10.30pm...... So..... quite late I'd imagine?

              Si

              On 4/19/07, hybrid_junkie <simon_badham@...> wrote:

              > Yeah, I'm going - does anyone have any idea what time they are
              > likely to be on? hopefully not too early - I nearly managed to miss
              > them at the warehouse project as they were on so early!
              >
              > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>, "Simon
              > Chilvers" <schilvers@...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > On that note? Anyone going to Turnmills??
              > >
              > > Si
            • Simon Chilvers
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 25, 2007
                http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/london/turnmills/2007/apr/20/photo-5919912

                Not much..... but only photo I could find of the night.

                Very nice to see the boys again after well over a year (September 2005).

                Hope the rest of you who went had a good time as well... spotted a few fans
                and some people came up to me and asked some questions as to who was playing
                etc.

                I liked the set in general..... just thought playing Just for Today as the
                finale was a bit "flat".... may as well have stuck the CD single in...
                didn't sound very live.... but I'm used to them finishing on Symphony, so
                it's alot to live upto I suppose. Didn't think much of the new track with
                Charlotte James either!?! (Sorry?!)

                Laters

                Si