Hybrid - DJ Set on Frisky Radio song ID's

  • digitaldank420
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2007
      I have checked hybridized.org for song ID's but still have had no luck. The 2nd set is what I was looking for song ID's. The first 4, but particularly 3 and 4. Here is the link to the part 1 and 2 of the set.

      http://www.hybridized.org/sets/download/487
    • Darrin Maunders
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2007
        Does anyone have a complete part 2? It cuts off suddenly on track 9.