RE: [Hybrid] Hybrid's Updated Live & DJ Dates

  • Simon Jones
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 6, 2007
      I have it from a very reliable source that they will indeed be there -
      performing live.

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 12, 2007
        Oh my! Makes the agonising 50 minutes the other sunday all the more
        worth it.

        Do you know if "live" means dj set like in 2005 or the full kit?

        [[[Moderator (Nick) says: Yep, 'live' means 'LIVE' - the full on stage works, as opposed to a DJ set. Enjoy :)

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Jones" <whizz@...> wrote:

        > I have it from a very reliable source that they will indeed be
        there -
        > performing live.

        Behalf
        > Of ally @ hybrid-group.com
        > Sent: 05 April 2007 14:09
        > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid's Updated Live & DJ Dates
        >
        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antony Lincoln" <antonyl@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Any news on wether Hybrid will be playing Glastonbury this year?
        >

        > Not yet...not to my knowledge...
        >
        > Ally

      • Max Hogg
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 12, 2007
          Ally thanks for posting these - I've been reluctantly dragged away from the
          STIR night next weekend and going to Turnmills instead.

          One question to the list...

          Is there any indication of the set length at either Turnmills or Shoreditch
          Park? I know from past experience their sets can vary hugely in length...at
          a guess I'm hoping that as headliners in Turnmills they'll get a couple of
          hours (fingers crossed!), but I can't decide whether to book wildchild
          tickets or not! - nothing else on the Wildchild lineup is of much interest
          except the plumps.

          Thanks!

          On 04/04/07, ally @ hybrid-group.com <list@...> wrote:

          > Updated live & dj dates over the next few months for Hybrid...
          >
          > http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
          >

          > Live Dates:
          >
          > 20-Apr-07 Turnmills London United Kingdom
          > 30-Jun-07 Shoreditch Park London United Kingdom
          >

          > DJ Dates:
          >
          > 05-Apr-07 Blue Mountain Bristol United Kingdom
          > 07-Apr-07 Bela Veja Minsk Russia
          > 11-Apr-07 Supercharged @ Audio Brighton United Kingdom
          > 14-Apr-07 Music Box Manchester United Kingdom
          > 21-Apr-07 Merlin Budapest Hungary
          > 27-Apr-07 Uniq Sheffield United Kingdom
          > 28-Apr-07 Club Exit Kaunas Lithuania
          > 04-May-07 SE One London United Kingdom
          > 18-May-07 Escape Sofia Bulgaria
          > 19-May-07 Vinyl Warsaw Poland
          > 24-May-07 Inigo London United Kingdom
          > 02-Jun-07 Studio Martin Bucharest Romania
          > 08-Jun-07 Fabric London United Kingdom
          >

          > Enjoy :)
          >
          > Ally

        • Simon Chilvers
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 16, 2007
            On that note? Anyone going to Turnmills??

            Si

            On 4/12/07, Max Hogg <maxhogg@...> wrote:

            > Ally thanks for posting these - I've been reluctantly dragged away from
            > the
            > STIR night next weekend and going to Turnmills instead.
            >
            > One question to the list...
            >
            > Is there any indication of the set length at either Turnmills or
            > Shoreditch
            > Park? I know from past experience their sets can vary hugely in
            > length...at
            > a guess I'm hoping that as headliners in Turnmills they'll get a couple of
            > hours (fingers crossed!), but I can't decide whether to book wildchild
            > tickets or not! - nothing else on the Wildchild lineup is of much interest
            > except the plumps.
            >
            > Thanks!
            >
            > On 04/04/07, ally @ hybrid-group.com <list@...<list%40hybrid-group.com>>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Updated live & dj dates over the next few months for Hybrid...
            > >
            > > http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
            > >

            > > Live Dates:
            > >
            > > 20-Apr-07 Turnmills London United Kingdom
            > > 30-Jun-07 Shoreditch Park London United Kingdom
            > >

            > > DJ Dates:
            > >
            > > 05-Apr-07 Blue Mountain Bristol United Kingdom
            > > 07-Apr-07 Bela Veja Minsk Russia
            > > 11-Apr-07 Supercharged @ Audio Brighton United Kingdom
            > > 14-Apr-07 Music Box Manchester United Kingdom
            > > 21-Apr-07 Merlin Budapest Hungary
            > > 27-Apr-07 Uniq Sheffield United Kingdom
            > > 28-Apr-07 Club Exit Kaunas Lithuania
            > > 04-May-07 SE One London United Kingdom
            > > 18-May-07 Escape Sofia Bulgaria
            > > 19-May-07 Vinyl Warsaw Poland
            > > 24-May-07 Inigo London United Kingdom
            > > 02-Jun-07 Studio Martin Bucharest Romania
            > > 08-Jun-07 Fabric London United Kingdom
            > >

            > > Enjoy :)
            > >
            > > Ally

          • hybrid_junkie
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 19, 2007
              Yeah, I'm going - does anyone have any idea what time they are
              likely to be on? hopefully not too early - I nearly managed to miss
              them at the warehouse project as they were on so early!

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Chilvers" <schilvers@...>
              wrote:

              > On that note? Anyone going to Turnmills??
              >
              > Si
              >

              > On 4/12/07, Max Hogg <maxhogg@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Ally thanks for posting these - I've been reluctantly dragged
              away from
              > > the
              > > STIR night next weekend and going to Turnmills instead.
              > >
              > > One question to the list...
              > >
              > > Is there any indication of the set length at either Turnmills or
              > > Shoreditch
              > > Park? I know from past experience their sets can vary hugely in
              > > length...at
              > > a guess I'm hoping that as headliners in Turnmills they'll get a
              couple of
              > > hours (fingers crossed!), but I can't decide whether to book
              wildchild
              > > tickets or not! - nothing else on the Wildchild lineup is of
              much interest
              > > except the plumps.
              > >
              > > Thanks!
            • Simon Chilvers
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 20, 2007
                Well they open doors at 10.30pm...... So..... quite late I'd imagine?

                Si

                On 4/19/07, hybrid_junkie <simon_badham@...> wrote:

                > Yeah, I'm going - does anyone have any idea what time they are
                > likely to be on? hopefully not too early - I nearly managed to miss
                > them at the warehouse project as they were on so early!
                >
                > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>, "Simon
                > Chilvers" <schilvers@...>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > On that note? Anyone going to Turnmills??
                > >
                > > Si
              • Simon Chilvers
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 25, 2007
                  http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/london/turnmills/2007/apr/20/photo-5919912

                  Not much..... but only photo I could find of the night.

                  Very nice to see the boys again after well over a year (September 2005).

                  Hope the rest of you who went had a good time as well... spotted a few fans
                  and some people came up to me and asked some questions as to who was playing
                  etc.

                  I liked the set in general..... just thought playing Just for Today as the
                  finale was a bit "flat".... may as well have stuck the CD single in...
                  didn't sound very live.... but I'm used to them finishing on Symphony, so
                  it's alot to live upto I suppose. Didn't think much of the new track with
                  Charlotte James either!?! (Sorry?!)

                  Laters

                  Si