Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid's Updated Live & DJ Dates

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 5, 2007
      Hi Donna,

      This is all that is confirmed as booked so far...but more dates get
      added all the time.

      I'll try to be a bit more on the ball with adding the new ones on :)

      Ally

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Donna Calcavecchia
      <donnaphitia@...> wrote:

      > Greetings Ally and thank u for the tour dates. Are these the only
      dates they will be performing in the summer? I live in Fl. I have
      seen them four times here, just recently at HOB in Orlando THEY
      ROCK!!!! I will be in Europe in the summer but not until July and
      was wondering if I will be able to see them then. Please let me
      know if you know anything.

    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 5, 2007
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antony Lincoln" <antonyl@...> wrote:

        > Any news on wether Hybrid will be playing Glastonbury this year?

        Not yet...not to my knowledge...

        Ally
      • Simon Jones
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 6, 2007
          I have it from a very reliable source that they will indeed be there -
          performing live.

          > Any news on wether Hybrid will be playing Glastonbury this year?

          Not yet...not to my knowledge...

        • rainer_1595
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 12, 2007
            Oh my! Makes the agonising 50 minutes the other sunday all the more
            worth it.

            Do you know if "live" means dj set like in 2005 or the full kit?

            [[[Moderator (Nick) says: Yep, 'live' means 'LIVE' - the full on stage works, as opposed to a DJ set. Enjoy :)

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Jones" <whizz@...> wrote:

            > I have it from a very reliable source that they will indeed be
            there -
            > performing live.

            Behalf
            > Of ally @ hybrid-group.com
            > Sent: 05 April 2007 14:09
            > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid's Updated Live & DJ Dates
            >
            > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antony Lincoln" <antonyl@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Any news on wether Hybrid will be playing Glastonbury this year?
            >

            > Not yet...not to my knowledge...
            >
            > Ally

          • Max Hogg
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 12, 2007
              Ally thanks for posting these - I've been reluctantly dragged away from the
              STIR night next weekend and going to Turnmills instead.

              One question to the list...

              Is there any indication of the set length at either Turnmills or Shoreditch
              Park? I know from past experience their sets can vary hugely in length...at
              a guess I'm hoping that as headliners in Turnmills they'll get a couple of
              hours (fingers crossed!), but I can't decide whether to book wildchild
              tickets or not! - nothing else on the Wildchild lineup is of much interest
              except the plumps.

              Thanks!

              On 04/04/07, ally @ hybrid-group.com <list@...> wrote:

              > Updated live & dj dates over the next few months for Hybrid...
              >
              > http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
              >

              > Live Dates:
              >
              > 20-Apr-07 Turnmills London United Kingdom
              > 30-Jun-07 Shoreditch Park London United Kingdom
              >

              > DJ Dates:
              >
              > 05-Apr-07 Blue Mountain Bristol United Kingdom
              > 07-Apr-07 Bela Veja Minsk Russia
              > 11-Apr-07 Supercharged @ Audio Brighton United Kingdom
              > 14-Apr-07 Music Box Manchester United Kingdom
              > 21-Apr-07 Merlin Budapest Hungary
              > 27-Apr-07 Uniq Sheffield United Kingdom
              > 28-Apr-07 Club Exit Kaunas Lithuania
              > 04-May-07 SE One London United Kingdom
              > 18-May-07 Escape Sofia Bulgaria
              > 19-May-07 Vinyl Warsaw Poland
              > 24-May-07 Inigo London United Kingdom
              > 02-Jun-07 Studio Martin Bucharest Romania
              > 08-Jun-07 Fabric London United Kingdom
              >

              > Enjoy :)
              >
              > Ally

            • Simon Chilvers
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 16, 2007
                On that note? Anyone going to Turnmills??

                Si

                On 4/12/07, Max Hogg <maxhogg@...> wrote:

                > Ally thanks for posting these - I've been reluctantly dragged away from
                > the
                > STIR night next weekend and going to Turnmills instead.
                >
                > One question to the list...
                >
                > Is there any indication of the set length at either Turnmills or
                > Shoreditch
                > Park? I know from past experience their sets can vary hugely in
                > length...at
                > a guess I'm hoping that as headliners in Turnmills they'll get a couple of
                > hours (fingers crossed!), but I can't decide whether to book wildchild
                > tickets or not! - nothing else on the Wildchild lineup is of much interest
                > except the plumps.
                >
                > Thanks!
                >
                > On 04/04/07, ally @ hybrid-group.com <list@...<list%40hybrid-group.com>>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > Updated live & dj dates over the next few months for Hybrid...
                > >
                > > http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
                > >

                > > Live Dates:
                > >
                > > 20-Apr-07 Turnmills London United Kingdom
                > > 30-Jun-07 Shoreditch Park London United Kingdom
                > >

                > > DJ Dates:
                > >
                > > 05-Apr-07 Blue Mountain Bristol United Kingdom
                > > 07-Apr-07 Bela Veja Minsk Russia
                > > 11-Apr-07 Supercharged @ Audio Brighton United Kingdom
                > > 14-Apr-07 Music Box Manchester United Kingdom
                > > 21-Apr-07 Merlin Budapest Hungary
                > > 27-Apr-07 Uniq Sheffield United Kingdom
                > > 28-Apr-07 Club Exit Kaunas Lithuania
                > > 04-May-07 SE One London United Kingdom
                > > 18-May-07 Escape Sofia Bulgaria
                > > 19-May-07 Vinyl Warsaw Poland
                > > 24-May-07 Inigo London United Kingdom
                > > 02-Jun-07 Studio Martin Bucharest Romania
                > > 08-Jun-07 Fabric London United Kingdom
                > >

                > > Enjoy :)
                > >
                > > Ally

              • hybrid_junkie
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 19, 2007
                  Yeah, I'm going - does anyone have any idea what time they are
                  likely to be on? hopefully not too early - I nearly managed to miss
                  them at the warehouse project as they were on so early!

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Chilvers" <schilvers@...>
                  wrote:

                  > On that note? Anyone going to Turnmills??
                  >
                  > Si
                  >

                  > On 4/12/07, Max Hogg <maxhogg@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Ally thanks for posting these - I've been reluctantly dragged
                  away from
                  > > the
                  > > STIR night next weekend and going to Turnmills instead.
                  > >
                  > > One question to the list...
                  > >
                  > > Is there any indication of the set length at either Turnmills or
                  > > Shoreditch
                  > > Park? I know from past experience their sets can vary hugely in
                  > > length...at
                  > > a guess I'm hoping that as headliners in Turnmills they'll get a
                  couple of
                  > > hours (fingers crossed!), but I can't decide whether to book
                  wildchild
                  > > tickets or not! - nothing else on the Wildchild lineup is of
                  much interest
                  > > except the plumps.
                  > >
                  > > Thanks!
                • Simon Chilvers
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 20, 2007
                    Well they open doors at 10.30pm...... So..... quite late I'd imagine?

                    Si

                    On 4/19/07, hybrid_junkie <simon_badham@...> wrote:

                    > Yeah, I'm going - does anyone have any idea what time they are
                    > likely to be on? hopefully not too early - I nearly managed to miss
                    > them at the warehouse project as they were on so early!
                    >
                    > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>, "Simon
                    > Chilvers" <schilvers@...>
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > On that note? Anyone going to Turnmills??
                    > >
                    > > Si
                  • Simon Chilvers
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 25, 2007
                      http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/london/turnmills/2007/apr/20/photo-5919912

                      Not much..... but only photo I could find of the night.

                      Very nice to see the boys again after well over a year (September 2005).

                      Hope the rest of you who went had a good time as well... spotted a few fans
                      and some people came up to me and asked some questions as to who was playing
                      etc.

                      I liked the set in general..... just thought playing Just for Today as the
                      finale was a bit "flat".... may as well have stuck the CD single in...
                      didn't sound very live.... but I'm used to them finishing on Symphony, so
                      it's alot to live upto I suppose. Didn't think much of the new track with
                      Charlotte James either!?! (Sorry?!)

                      Laters

                      Si