Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid's Updated Live & DJ Dates

  • Donna Calcavecchia
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 4, 2007
      Greetings Ally and thank u for the tour dates. Are these the only dates they will be performing in the summer? I live in Fl. I have seen them four times here, just recently at HOB in Orlando THEY ROCK!!!! I will be in Europe in the summer but not until July and was wondering if I will be able to see them then. Please let me know if you know anything.

      Thanks Much!!!!

      Donna

      --- "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <list@...>
      wrote:

      Updated live & dj dates over the next few months for Hybrid...

      http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp

      Live Dates:

      20-Apr-07 Turnmills London United Kingdom
      30-Jun-07 Shoreditch Park London United Kingdom

      DJ Dates:

      05-Apr-07 Blue Mountain Bristol United Kingdom
      07-Apr-07 Bela Veja Minsk Russia
      11-Apr-07 Supercharged @ Audio Brighton United Kingdom
      14-Apr-07 Music Box Manchester United Kingdom
      21-Apr-07 Merlin Budapest Hungary
      27-Apr-07 Uniq Sheffield United Kingdom
      28-Apr-07 Club Exit Kaunas Lithuania
      04-May-07 SE One London United Kingdom
      18-May-07 Escape Sofia Bulgaria
      19-May-07 Vinyl Warsaw Poland
      24-May-07 Inigo London United Kingdom
      02-Jun-07 Studio Martin Bucharest Romania
      08-Jun-07 Fabric London United Kingdom

      Enjoy :)

      Ally
    • Antony Lincoln
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 5, 2007
        Any news on wether Hybrid will be playing Glastonbury this year?

      • ally @ hybrid-group.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 5, 2007
          Hi Donna,

          This is all that is confirmed as booked so far...but more dates get
          added all the time.

          I'll try to be a bit more on the ball with adding the new ones on :)

          Ally

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Donna Calcavecchia

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 5, 2007
            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antony Lincoln" <antonyl@...> wrote:

            > Any news on wether Hybrid will be playing Glastonbury this year?

            Not yet...not to my knowledge...

            Ally
          • Simon Jones
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 6, 2007
              I have it from a very reliable source that they will indeed be there -
              performing live.

              > Any news on wether Hybrid will be playing Glastonbury this year?

              Not yet...not to my knowledge...

            • rainer_1595
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 12, 2007
                Oh my! Makes the agonising 50 minutes the other sunday all the more
                worth it.

                Do you know if "live" means dj set like in 2005 or the full kit?

                [[[Moderator (Nick) says: Yep, 'live' means 'LIVE' - the full on stage works, as opposed to a DJ set. Enjoy :)

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Jones" <whizz@...> wrote:

                > I have it from a very reliable source that they will indeed be
                there -
                > performing live.

                Behalf
                > Of ally @ hybrid-group.com
                > Sent: 05 April 2007 14:09
                > To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                > Subject: Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid's Updated Live & DJ Dates
                >
                > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Antony Lincoln" <antonyl@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Any news on wether Hybrid will be playing Glastonbury this year?
                >

                > Not yet...not to my knowledge...
                >
                > Ally

              • Max Hogg
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 12, 2007
                  Ally thanks for posting these - I've been reluctantly dragged away from the
                  STIR night next weekend and going to Turnmills instead.

                  One question to the list...

                  Is there any indication of the set length at either Turnmills or Shoreditch
                  Park? I know from past experience their sets can vary hugely in length...at
                  a guess I'm hoping that as headliners in Turnmills they'll get a couple of
                  hours (fingers crossed!), but I can't decide whether to book wildchild
                  tickets or not! - nothing else on the Wildchild lineup is of much interest
                  except the plumps.

                  Thanks!

                  On 04/04/07, ally @ hybrid-group.com <list@...> wrote:

                  > Updated live & dj dates over the next few months for Hybrid...
                  >
                  > http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
                  >

                  > Live Dates:
                  >
                  > 20-Apr-07 Turnmills London United Kingdom
                  > 30-Jun-07 Shoreditch Park London United Kingdom
                  >

                  > DJ Dates:
                  >
                  > 05-Apr-07 Blue Mountain Bristol United Kingdom
                  > 07-Apr-07 Bela Veja Minsk Russia
                  > 11-Apr-07 Supercharged @ Audio Brighton United Kingdom
                  > 14-Apr-07 Music Box Manchester United Kingdom
                  > 21-Apr-07 Merlin Budapest Hungary
                  > 27-Apr-07 Uniq Sheffield United Kingdom
                  > 28-Apr-07 Club Exit Kaunas Lithuania
                  > 04-May-07 SE One London United Kingdom
                  > 18-May-07 Escape Sofia Bulgaria
                  > 19-May-07 Vinyl Warsaw Poland
                  > 24-May-07 Inigo London United Kingdom
                  > 02-Jun-07 Studio Martin Bucharest Romania
                  > 08-Jun-07 Fabric London United Kingdom
                  >

                  > Enjoy :)
                  >
                  > Ally

                • Simon Chilvers
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 16, 2007
                    On that note? Anyone going to Turnmills??

                    Si

                    On 4/12/07, Max Hogg <maxhogg@...> wrote:

                    > Ally thanks for posting these - I've been reluctantly dragged away from
                    > the
                    > STIR night next weekend and going to Turnmills instead.
                    >
                    > One question to the list...
                    >
                    > Is there any indication of the set length at either Turnmills or
                    > Shoreditch
                    > Park? I know from past experience their sets can vary hugely in
                    > length...at
                    > a guess I'm hoping that as headliners in Turnmills they'll get a couple of
                    > hours (fingers crossed!), but I can't decide whether to book wildchild
                    > tickets or not! - nothing else on the Wildchild lineup is of much interest
                    > except the plumps.
                    >
                    > Thanks!
                    >
                    > On 04/04/07, ally @ hybrid-group.com <list@...<list%40hybrid-group.com>>
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Updated live & dj dates over the next few months for Hybrid...
                    > >
                    > > http://www.hybrid-group.com/livedjdates.asp
                    > >

                    > > Live Dates:
                    > >
                    > > 20-Apr-07 Turnmills London United Kingdom
                    > > 30-Jun-07 Shoreditch Park London United Kingdom
                    > >

                    > > DJ Dates:
                    > >
                    > > 05-Apr-07 Blue Mountain Bristol United Kingdom
                    > > 07-Apr-07 Bela Veja Minsk Russia
                    > > 11-Apr-07 Supercharged @ Audio Brighton United Kingdom
                    > > 14-Apr-07 Music Box Manchester United Kingdom
                    > > 21-Apr-07 Merlin Budapest Hungary
                    > > 27-Apr-07 Uniq Sheffield United Kingdom
                    > > 28-Apr-07 Club Exit Kaunas Lithuania
                    > > 04-May-07 SE One London United Kingdom
                    > > 18-May-07 Escape Sofia Bulgaria
                    > > 19-May-07 Vinyl Warsaw Poland
                    > > 24-May-07 Inigo London United Kingdom
                    > > 02-Jun-07 Studio Martin Bucharest Romania
                    > > 08-Jun-07 Fabric London United Kingdom
                    > >

                    > > Enjoy :)
                    > >
                    > > Ally

                  • hybrid_junkie
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 19, 2007
                      Yeah, I'm going - does anyone have any idea what time they are
                      likely to be on? hopefully not too early - I nearly managed to miss
                      them at the warehouse project as they were on so early!

                      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Chilvers" <schilvers@...>
                      wrote:

                      > On that note? Anyone going to Turnmills??
                      >
                      > Si
                      >

                      > On 4/12/07, Max Hogg <maxhogg@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Ally thanks for posting these - I've been reluctantly dragged
                      away from
                      > > the
                      > > STIR night next weekend and going to Turnmills instead.
                      > >
                      > > One question to the list...
                      > >
                      > > Is there any indication of the set length at either Turnmills or
                      > > Shoreditch
                      > > Park? I know from past experience their sets can vary hugely in
                      > > length...at
                      > > a guess I'm hoping that as headliners in Turnmills they'll get a
                      couple of
                      > > hours (fingers crossed!), but I can't decide whether to book
                      wildchild
                      > > tickets or not! - nothing else on the Wildchild lineup is of
                      much interest
                      > > except the plumps.
                      > >
                      > > Thanks!
                    • Simon Chilvers
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 20, 2007
                        Well they open doors at 10.30pm...... So..... quite late I'd imagine?

                        Si

                        On 4/19/07, hybrid_junkie <simon_badham@...> wrote:

                        > Yeah, I'm going - does anyone have any idea what time they are
                        > likely to be on? hopefully not too early - I nearly managed to miss
                        > them at the warehouse project as they were on so early!
                        >
                        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com <HybridUK%40yahoogroups.com>, "Simon
                        > Chilvers" <schilvers@...>
                        > wrote:
                        > >
                        > > On that note? Anyone going to Turnmills??
                        > >
                        > > Si
                      • Simon Chilvers
                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 25, 2007
                          http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/london/turnmills/2007/apr/20/photo-5919912

                          Not much..... but only photo I could find of the night.

                          Very nice to see the boys again after well over a year (September 2005).

                          Hope the rest of you who went had a good time as well... spotted a few fans
                          and some people came up to me and asked some questions as to who was playing
                          etc.

                          I liked the set in general..... just thought playing Just for Today as the
                          finale was a bit "flat".... may as well have stuck the CD single in...
                          didn't sound very live.... but I'm used to them finishing on Symphony, so
                          it's alot to live upto I suppose. Didn't think much of the new track with
                          Charlotte James either!?! (Sorry?!)

                          Laters

                          Si