Re: Live dates?

  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2007
      Hi there,

      I look after Hybrid-group.com and I kinda run this list. I say 'kinda'
      because at the moment Nick and Alan moderate a lot more than me!
      (thank you Nick and Alan!). Sorry, I've been super duper busy working.

      So, I've got my act together and updated the live and dj dates.

      They'll follow in the next post.

      Ally

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Glyn Green" <Wosname_Thingmy@...>