Live dates?

  • Glyn Green
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
      A friend recommended Hybrid and I've just been having a listen to
      their Morning Sci-Fi and really liking it.

      Checked out the tour dates section of www.hybrid-group.com but it's
      just coming up blank – are they not touring? Or just not at the moment?

      Since they're apparently from Swansea and I live in Cardiff, 40 odd
      miles away, thought it might be nice to hopefully go see them play at
      some point :o)
    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2007
        Hi there,

        I look after Hybrid-group.com and I kinda run this list. I say 'kinda'
        because at the moment Nick and Alan moderate a lot more than me!
        (thank you Nick and Alan!). Sorry, I've been super duper busy working.

        So, I've got my act together and updated the live and dj dates.

        They'll follow in the next post.

        Ally

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Glyn Green" <Wosname_Thingmy@...>