Re: Harry Gregson WIlliams Remixes

  • Ben Abrams
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2007
      It's a real shame that the majority of recent Hybrid remixes will
      probably never see the light of day. It is clear that the boys put
      a lot of effort into any remix they do and the only showing some of
      them get is at the end of a DJ set which may or may not become
      available on hybridized.org at a later date.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Jones" <whizz@...> wrote:

      > Would be very unlikely save some deal between Hybrid and himself
      for a
      > possible Remix & Additional Proudction 2 appearance. The ownership
      of the
      > original source material lies with the film companies I would
      imagine, so
      > getting permission from them would likely be rather difficult.
      >
      > - Simon

      Gregson Williams Remixes?

      > All of them have been amazing...especially "You Can Save
      Her"...getting to be one of my favorite Hybrid remixes ever...really
      hope I can get an unmixed copy of it at some point.

      > Hybrid is good friends with HGW...and I'm sure people would gobble
      up the tracks...even if it is a MP3 download...