In Case You Didnt Feel Like Showing Up - Live - Hybrid @ HOB , Orlando

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 19, 2007
      So ...

      Let me just start out by saying this was an amazing show ... Hybrid never
      cease to amaze me ...The sound was full and rich .... Mike's keyboard
      playing was amazing ... Chris and his little D Beam was so cool to watch
      ..... Alex , once again , played an amazing show ...

      Ok .

      The venue ...perfect .... the sound ..perfect ... the setlist ... not bad

      Now the downside.....

      I was somewhat disapointed by this show .... from all the reviews Ive been
      reading I was expecting a 90 minute , possibly more , show ... What I got
      was exactly 56 minutes ..the opening djs played longer than Hybrid did ... .
      The setlist was tight , dont get me wrong there ... hearing Snyper , Kill
      City And Finished Symphony were amazing .. and the new tracks from the new
      album seemed dancier than they did on the cd .... and Jon Graham did an
      amazing job on Choke and Until Tomorrow (which is now my new fave) ....but
      all the extras that Ive been hearing about were totally left out of our show
      ..... No Charlotte (so of course no female vocal trax ) ... no If I Survive
      ..... no remix of Charlotte's track ... No Just For Today .... no Beachcoma
      (i heard they played this at a couple of shows) ...Im not sur eif it was the
      venue making the stop early or if Hybrid were just burnt out by all the
      touring ...all in all I had a great time ... I loved what they played ... I
      was just hoping for a longer show ... and didnt they have Hook at a couple
      of the shows ?? ... No Hook at our show either ...

      Well Ultra is at the end of the week ... Hopefully Hybrid pull it all out at
      that show ... Ill let everyone know ...

      And if any list members are going ..hit me up ... maybe we could arrange a
      meet-up of sorts ..

      Chaz , Rachel , etc ... (is Ollie still around , even ???)

      RICK
    • Donna Calcavecchia
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 20, 2007
        I totally agree I was at hob as well this was my fourth time seein them so yes i was disappointed but i have seen them before so it was okay for me my boyfriend on the other hand was seein them for the first time so i feel like he was kinda ripped off cuz they put on amazing shows.

      • Donna Calcavecchia
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 20, 2007
          hey Rick just a though but did u happen to have a grey
          tank top on and tattoos and were in the front??????

          Looking for earth-friendly autos?
          http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
        • Daniel Santillo
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 21, 2007
            Rick was back behind the sounboard over by the bar, I was at the show and was up front standing behind the below-mentioned tank-top wearing tattooed-up guy.

            Was a fun show overall and it was fun running into people I hadn't seen in awhile and guessing how the show was taken down to an hour length i imagine the show we got is going to be the same 1 hour set that the people at ultra will get saturday.

            cheers,
            Dan

            From: donnaphitia@...

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 21, 2007
              Nope ..

              Long hair ...probably the longest hair of any guy there ...

              And my BT - This Binary Universe T Shirt

              IN the back ..near the bar

              RICK

            • Donna Calcavecchia
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 22, 2007
                right on Dan
                did u on a white shirt????
                do u know if hybrid will be doing any gigs in europe
                over the summer?