NYC Show

  • nineinchfoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2007
      This is what I thought:

      First of all, Hybrid were amazing live. I wish the set was longer, it
      seemed to have been no more than 40 minutes.
      Peter Distefano has a great stage presence and I loved his riffs
      during one of the songs (don't remember which one). Also, loved him
      acting like a rock star and running around the stage looking cocky.
      Graham looked bored and the female singer performed in a half-assed
      kind of way. I didn't like her.

      One other observation - are there a lot of Asian Hybrid fans?
      When the show ended, I went downstairs to find a crowded dance floor
      with people dancing to Hip Hop. Those guys really missed out on a
      great show... but I don't think they would have appreciated Hybrid
      anyway. Probably were there for Cascada.

      Anyway, loved the show, hated the venue.