Re: Hybrid DJ Set Ultra Carry On @ Area 51

  • dirtydees76
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 18, 2007
      Yah Bro I will be there, as in just about an hour from now! Cannot
      wait!! Hope to run into you, I'll be wearing a brown RITM T-shirt.

      Rock on.

      -PatDiesel

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "RICHARD LUND" <_schwa_@...> wrote:

      > So another Hybrid fan is actually going to the HOB show ??
      >
      > I thought I was the only one from this list going to that ..
      >
      > No one had spoken about it ...
      >
      > Ill also be at Ultra .... not sure about the after party
      >
      > RICK
      >

      > >From: "dirtydees76" <patricksaundry@...>
      > >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [Hybrid] Hybrid DJ Set Ultra Carry On @ Area 51
      > >Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 02:15:07 -0000
      > >
      > >Just saw the flyer for the Ultra Carry-On After Party. Hybrid
      will be
      > >doing a DJ set in the Nu-Skool Breaks Room at Area 51. This will
      be a
      > >triple whammy of Hybrid for me, Orlando HOB, Ultra, and then Area
      51.

      > >YaHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    • RICHARD LUND
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 19, 2007
        Yup this is the same Rick / GLITCH / Hybridian (as some of the early members
        know me as)

        I was at the show last night .... be sure to check out my post for a review
        of the show ...

        Ill definitely be at ULTRA .... maybe we could arrange some sort of meet-up
        if your going to that too !! ...

        By the way , thanx for the support on the sets too !! ... glad you've
        enjoyed those

        RICK

        >From: "nevro5000" <anevens@...>
        >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid DJ Set Ultra Carry On @ Area 51
        >Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:26:58 -0000
        >
        >whats up list... long time viewer,,, once a year poster.... hey
        >Rick, I'll be at the show this Sunday as well. I was planning on
        >purchasing tickets, but coincidentally I won a pair on o-rocks web
        >site. Good luck for me! Is this the same Rick/Glitch that posts
        >online sets? If so, i dig them and have DL'ed the majority of
        >them... Maybe I'll see you at the show... or at WMC... who knows??
        >
        >-andrew-
        >www.innertag.com
        >

        >--- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "RICHARD LUND" <_schwa_@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > So another Hybrid fan is actually going to the HOB show ??
        > >
        > > I thought I was the only one from this list going to that ..
        > >
        > > No one had spoken about it ...
        > >
        > > Ill also be at Ultra .... not sure about the after party
        > >
        > > RICK
        > >

        > > >From: "dirtydees76" <patricksaundry@...>
        > > >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        > > >Subject: [Hybrid] Hybrid DJ Set Ultra Carry On @ Area 51
        > > >Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 02:15:07 -0000
        > > >
        > > >Just saw the flyer for the Ultra Carry-On After Party. Hybrid will
        >be
        > > >doing a DJ set in the Nu-Skool Breaks Room at Area 51. This will
        >be a
        > > >triple whammy of Hybrid for me, Orlando HOB, Ultra, and then Area
        >51.
        > > >
        > > >YaHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

      • RICHARD LUND
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 19, 2007
          I think I might have seen your RITM shirt ...

          I was near the bar in my BT - This Binary Universe shirt ...

          You going to ULTRA also ??

          RICK

          >From: "dirtydees76" <patricksaundry@...>
          >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid DJ Set Ultra Carry On @ Area 51
          >Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 22:38:25 -0000
          >
          >Yah Bro I will be there, as in just about an hour from now! Cannot
          >wait!! Hope to run into you, I'll be wearing a brown RITM T-shirt.
          >
          >Rock on.
          >
          >-PatDiesel
          >
          >--- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "RICHARD LUND" <_schwa_@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > So another Hybrid fan is actually going to the HOB show ??
          > >
          > > I thought I was the only one from this list going to that ..
          > >
          > > No one had spoken about it ...
          > >
          > > Ill also be at Ultra .... not sure about the after party
          > >
          > > RICK
          > >

          > > >From: "dirtydees76" <patricksaundry@...>
          > > >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          > > >Subject: [Hybrid] Hybrid DJ Set Ultra Carry On @ Area 51
          > > >Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 02:15:07 -0000
          > > >
          > > >Just saw the flyer for the Ultra Carry-On After Party. Hybrid
          >will be
          > > >doing a DJ set in the Nu-Skool Breaks Room at Area 51. This will
          >be a
          > > >triple whammy of Hybrid for me, Orlando HOB, Ultra, and then Area
          >51.
          > > >
          > > >YaHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

        • dirtydees76
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 20, 2007
            Funny thing, there was another dude at the HOB show with the exact
            same Brown RITM shirt on. Naturally we introduced ourselves and
            complemented either other on our attire.

            Are you sure they didn't do Just For Today, that's the last song on
            I Choose Noise right? Could have sworn I heard them play it. All in
            all the show rocked, so glad I could have made it!

            Definately hitting up Ultra, very excited. So Rick, are you on
            myspace, look me up PatDiesel (one word).

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "RICHARD LUND" <_schwa_@...> wrote:

            > I think I might have seen your RITM shirt ...
            >
            > I was near the bar in my BT - This Binary Universe shirt ...
            >
            > You going to ULTRA also ??
            >
            > RICK
          • RICHARD LUND
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 21, 2007
              Now that I think about it more ..they possibly could have played Just for
              Today ...

              Yeah Im on myspace (arent we all ??) Ill add you as a friend ..

              Im GLITCH , by the way ...so if a friend reques t from DJ GLitch comes in
              ....that is I