Hybrid DJ Set Ultra Carry On @ Area 51

  • dirtydees76
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 10, 2007
      Just saw the flyer for the Ultra Carry-On After Party. Hybrid will be
      doing a DJ set in the Nu-Skool Breaks Room at Area 51. This will be a
      triple whammy of Hybrid for me, Orlando HOB, Ultra, and then Area 51.

      YaHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    • RICHARD LUND
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 12, 2007
        So another Hybrid fan is actually going to the HOB show ??

        I thought I was the only one from this list going to that ..

        No one had spoken about it ...

        Ill also be at Ultra .... not sure about the after party

        RICK

        >From: "dirtydees76" <patricksaundry@...>
        >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Hybrid] Hybrid DJ Set Ultra Carry On @ Area 51
        >Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 02:15:07 -0000
        >
        >Just saw the flyer for the Ultra Carry-On After Party. Hybrid will be
        >doing a DJ set in the Nu-Skool Breaks Room at Area 51. This will be a
        >triple whammy of Hybrid for me, Orlando HOB, Ultra, and then Area 51.
        >
        >YaHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

      • Donna Calcavecchia
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 13, 2007
          I am a huge hybrid fan, and have already seen them
          @HOB I can tell u they rocked and autographed a shirt
          for me u will enjoy the show take pics!!!
          unfortunately i cannot go this time but i will be in
          europe over the summer and hope i will be able to see
          them perform over there if u know of any dates for
          summer gigs let me know thanks and enjoy
          hybrid fan
          donna
          --- RICHARD LUND <_schwa_@...> wrote:

          > So another Hybrid fan is actually going to the HOB
          > show ??
          >
          > I thought I was the only one from this list going to
          > that ..
          >
          > No one had spoken about it ...
          >
          > Ill also be at Ultra .... not sure about the after
          > party
          >
          > RICK
          >

          > >From: "dirtydees76" <patricksaundry@...>
          > >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
          > >Subject: [Hybrid] Hybrid DJ Set Ultra Carry On @
          > Area 51
          > >Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 02:15:07 -0000
          > >
          > >Just saw the flyer for the Ultra Carry-On After
          > Party. Hybrid will be
          > >doing a DJ set in the Nu-Skool Breaks Room at Area
          > 51. This will be a
          > >triple whammy of Hybrid for me, Orlando HOB, Ultra,
          > and then Area 51.
          > >
          > >YaHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
        • nevro5000
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 14, 2007
            whats up list... long time viewer,,, once a year poster.... hey
            Rick, I'll be at the show this Sunday as well. I was planning on
            purchasing tickets, but coincidentally I won a pair on o-rocks web
            site. Good luck for me! Is this the same Rick/Glitch that posts
            online sets? If so, i dig them and have DL'ed the majority of
            them... Maybe I'll see you at the show... or at WMC... who knows??

            -andrew-
            www.innertag.com

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "RICHARD LUND" <_schwa_@...> wrote:

            > So another Hybrid fan is actually going to the HOB show ??
            >
            > I thought I was the only one from this list going to that ..
            >
            > No one had spoken about it ...
            >
            > Ill also be at Ultra .... not sure about the after party
            >
            > RICK
            >

            > >From: "dirtydees76" <patricksaundry@...>
            > >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
            > >Subject: [Hybrid] Hybrid DJ Set Ultra Carry On @ Area 51
            > >Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 02:15:07 -0000
            > >
            > >Just saw the flyer for the Ultra Carry-On After Party. Hybrid will
            be
            > >doing a DJ set in the Nu-Skool Breaks Room at Area 51. This will
            be a
            > >triple whammy of Hybrid for me, Orlando HOB, Ultra, and then Area
            51.

            > >YaHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

          • dirtydees76
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 18, 2007
              Yah Bro I will be there, as in just about an hour from now! Cannot
              wait!! Hope to run into you, I'll be wearing a brown RITM T-shirt.

              Rock on.

              -PatDiesel

              --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "RICHARD LUND" <_schwa_@...> wrote:

              > So another Hybrid fan is actually going to the HOB show ??
              >
              > I thought I was the only one from this list going to that ..
              >
              > No one had spoken about it ...
              >
              > Ill also be at Ultra .... not sure about the after party
              >
              > RICK
              >

              > >From: "dirtydees76" <patricksaundry@...>
              > >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
              > >Subject: [Hybrid] Hybrid DJ Set Ultra Carry On @ Area 51
              > >Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 02:15:07 -0000
              > >
              > >Just saw the flyer for the Ultra Carry-On After Party. Hybrid
              will be
              > >doing a DJ set in the Nu-Skool Breaks Room at Area 51. This will
              be a
              > >triple whammy of Hybrid for me, Orlando HOB, Ultra, and then Area
              51.

              > >YaHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

            • RICHARD LUND
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 19, 2007
                Yup this is the same Rick / GLITCH / Hybridian (as some of the early members
                know me as)

                I was at the show last night .... be sure to check out my post for a review
                of the show ...

                Ill definitely be at ULTRA .... maybe we could arrange some sort of meet-up
                if your going to that too !! ...

                By the way , thanx for the support on the sets too !! ... glad you've
                enjoyed those

                RICK

                >From: "nevro5000" <anevens@...>
                >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid DJ Set Ultra Carry On @ Area 51
                >Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:26:58 -0000
                >
                >whats up list... long time viewer,,, once a year poster.... hey
                >Rick, I'll be at the show this Sunday as well. I was planning on
                >purchasing tickets, but coincidentally I won a pair on o-rocks web
                >site. Good luck for me! Is this the same Rick/Glitch that posts
                >online sets? If so, i dig them and have DL'ed the majority of
                >them... Maybe I'll see you at the show... or at WMC... who knows??
                >
                >-andrew-
                >www.innertag.com
                >

                >--- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "RICHARD LUND" <_schwa_@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > So another Hybrid fan is actually going to the HOB show ??
                > >
                > > I thought I was the only one from this list going to that ..
                > >
                > > No one had spoken about it ...
                > >
                > > Ill also be at Ultra .... not sure about the after party
                > >
                > > RICK
                > >

                > > >From: "dirtydees76" <patricksaundry@...>
                > > >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                > > >Subject: [Hybrid] Hybrid DJ Set Ultra Carry On @ Area 51
                > > >Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 02:15:07 -0000
                > > >
                > > >Just saw the flyer for the Ultra Carry-On After Party. Hybrid will
                >be
                > > >doing a DJ set in the Nu-Skool Breaks Room at Area 51. This will
                >be a
                > > >triple whammy of Hybrid for me, Orlando HOB, Ultra, and then Area
                >51.
                > > >
                > > >YaHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

              • RICHARD LUND
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 19, 2007
                  I think I might have seen your RITM shirt ...

                  I was near the bar in my BT - This Binary Universe shirt ...

                  You going to ULTRA also ??

                  RICK

                  >From: "dirtydees76" <patricksaundry@...>
                  >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid DJ Set Ultra Carry On @ Area 51
                  >Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 22:38:25 -0000
                  >
                  >Yah Bro I will be there, as in just about an hour from now! Cannot
                  >wait!! Hope to run into you, I'll be wearing a brown RITM T-shirt.
                  >
                  >Rock on.
                  >
                  >-PatDiesel
                  >
                  >--- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "RICHARD LUND" <_schwa_@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > So another Hybrid fan is actually going to the HOB show ??
                  > >
                  > > I thought I was the only one from this list going to that ..
                  > >
                  > > No one had spoken about it ...
                  > >
                  > > Ill also be at Ultra .... not sure about the after party
                  > >
                  > > RICK
                  > >

                  > > >From: "dirtydees76" <patricksaundry@...>
                  > > >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                  > > >Subject: [Hybrid] Hybrid DJ Set Ultra Carry On @ Area 51
                  > > >Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 02:15:07 -0000
                  > > >
                  > > >Just saw the flyer for the Ultra Carry-On After Party. Hybrid
                  >will be
                  > > >doing a DJ set in the Nu-Skool Breaks Room at Area 51. This will
                  >be a
                  > > >triple whammy of Hybrid for me, Orlando HOB, Ultra, and then Area
                  >51.
                  > > >
                  > > >YaHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

                • dirtydees76
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 20, 2007
                    Funny thing, there was another dude at the HOB show with the exact
                    same Brown RITM shirt on. Naturally we introduced ourselves and
                    complemented either other on our attire.

                    Are you sure they didn't do Just For Today, that's the last song on
                    I Choose Noise right? Could have sworn I heard them play it. All in
                    all the show rocked, so glad I could have made it!

                    Definately hitting up Ultra, very excited. So Rick, are you on
                    myspace, look me up PatDiesel (one word).

                    --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "RICHARD LUND" <_schwa_@...> wrote:

                    > I think I might have seen your RITM shirt ...
                    >
                    > I was near the bar in my BT - This Binary Universe shirt ...
                    >
                    > You going to ULTRA also ??
                    >
                    > RICK
                  • RICHARD LUND
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 21, 2007
                      Now that I think about it more ..they possibly could have played Just for
                      Today ...

                      Yeah Im on myspace (arent we all ??) Ill add you as a friend ..

                      Im GLITCH , by the way ...so if a friend reques t from DJ GLitch comes in
                      ....that is I