Hybrid Live - US Tour

  • Matt A.
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2007
      Just as I expected and feared, Hybrid have no Detroit, Michigan stops on their US tour.

      On the off-chance there are other Michigan-area Hybrid fans on the list who might be travelling to see them in Chicago on March 17th, would anybody be interested in carpooling?
    • rajiv raja
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 9, 2007
        My first witnessing of Hybrid 'LIVE' at SFO!

        It was amazing... I believe they played a couple of new tracks... a new one with Julee Cruise and another one - a mix of finished symphony... totally cool!

        Something was strange - there were only Julee Cruise and John Graham apart from the boys on this gig... where were the others?

        ~Iggy
      • dcraig@nmt.edu
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 9, 2007
          I think there should be some rules about what you can officially call a US tour. If you only hit six states, well, that's not a tour. Fourty four to go.

          Dan

          [[Moderator (Alan) says: Maybe when it's no longer called the World Series that'll happen. You know, because only American teams enter.]]

          > Just as I expected and feared, Hybrid have no Detroit, Michigan
          > stops on their US tour.

          > On the off-chance there are other Michigan-area Hybrid fans on the
          > list who might be travelling to see them in Chicago on March 17th,
          > would anybody be interested in carpooling?
        • critchlowpm
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 10, 2007
            where is hybrid performing in chicago on the 17th?

            > I think there should be some rules about what you can officially
            call a US tour. If you only hit six states, well, that's not a
            tour. Fourty four to go.

            > Dan
            >

            > [[Moderator (Alan) says: Maybe when it's no longer called the
            World Series that'll happen. You know, because only American teams
            enter.]]

            > > Just as I expected and feared, Hybrid have no Detroit, Michigan
            > > stops on their US tour.
            >
            > > On the off-chance there are other Michigan-area Hybrid fans on the
            > > list who might be travelling to see them in Chicago on March 17th,
            > > would anybody be interested in carpooling?

          • Chris Baugher
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 12, 2007
              On Sun, 11 Mar 2007, critchlowpm wrote:

              > where is hybrid performing in chicago on the 17th?

              It's at Vision Nightclub.

              http://www.visionnightclub.com/news/index.php

              For whatever reason it's not listed by Ticketb*stard, which is rather
              unusual since they have a ridiculous monopoly on ticket sales for
              practically every event in the U.S.

              And BTW, THANK YOU for mentioning the Chicago date!! I would have missed
              it otherwise and been rather distraught.