Re: Hybrid Remix Of 'You Can Save Her' & Hybrid - Remixed CD

  • Ben Abrams
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2007
      In addition to this I've heard rumours of a Hybrid - Remixed CD
      coming out soon. Not sure who else has heard this rumour but I ve
      been told it comes straight from Stefan Anion (remix of his featured
      on the Hybridized set with 'You Can Save Her' on... and a damn good
      one it is too) who is remixing Until Tomorrow apparently.

      If this is true then I have a request just in case Mike/Chris/anbody
      from Distinctive is reading......

      If you are going to release this CD (which presumably is either
      gonna be purely other artists remixes of Hybrids work, or a mixture
      of this and other Hybrid remixes) then please please please release
      it as a double CD alongside RAAPB2.

      To say that Hybrid have produced almost 200 remixes (I think) and
      released only one remix album in that ten year period defies
      belief! I know they had licensing issues when they tried to release
      RAAPB2 three years back but surely there is no excuse now.

      Look at the high volume of Hybrid remixes that have been emerging
      recently (Kiss For The Dying, Towards The Sun, You, Everyday and the
      three Harry Gregson Williams to mention just a few) and you cant
      really say they would have licensing issues similar to the ones they
      had with the Radiohead and REM remixes.

      Anyway, that's my rant. Hope someone who has influence is reading
      this.

      Ben

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <cmattley@...> wrote:

      > I dont often post a message on here, but I saw this...and since I
      > downloaded it and well and truely agree, I had to say something.
      >
      > This remix is awesome...go listen....be impressed
      >

      > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Ben Abrams" <benjabrams@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Not really seen this mentioned on the group so just a quick one
      > say
      > > that anybody who hasn't heard this remix should download the set
      it
      > > was on from hybridized.org, link below
      > >
      > > http://www.hybridized.org/sets/397
      > >
      > > IMO this is one of the best Hybrid remixes of this century.
      > Production is awesome!!
      > >
      > > If they translate this kind of sound to LP4 then we could be
      reaching
      > > Wide Angle proportions!

    • Chris Baugher
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 22, 2007
        Just got around to listening to this set. What a great mix!
        I'm wondering, can anyone ID the first song in part two?