Re: [Hybrid] GLITCH MIX SET 9 (finally)

  • jazzkickerr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2007
      Rick, big thanks for directing us and ME to your sets! Excellent work! I
      will be checking out your pages...
      Thanks,
      Elaine =)

      In a message dated 2/25/2007 4:56:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,
      _schwa_@... writes:

      The new set is available here:

      (Right click & 'save target as')

      _http://mixtill6.http://mixhttp://mihttp://mixtil&<WBR>file=&<WBR>req=&<WBR>l_

      (http://mixtill6.com/index.php?name=CmodsDownload&file=index&req=getit&lid=39)

      Or you can go here and see a list of my sets to pick from:

      _http://mixtill6.http://mixhttp://mihttp://mixtil&<WBR>file=&<WBR>req=viewdow&
      cid=3&orderby=order_
      (http://mixtill6.com/index.php?name=CmodsDownload&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=3&orderby=dateD)

      And a tracklisting for you all:

      01. Terminalhead - Head Down
      02. Hyper - Slapper - Original Mix
      03. Apollo 440 ft The Beatnuts - Dude Descending a Staircase - Stanton
      Warriors Mix
      04. Golan Globus - Blazer - Bralli Edit
      05. Deep Dish - Flashdance - Meat Katie Vocal Mix
      06. Adam Freeland - Supernatural Thing - Adam vs Evil 9 Remix
      07. JDS - Daylight
      08. Dylan Rhymes - Nightbreed - JDS Mix
      09. BT - Somnambulist - Burufunk Mix
      10. BT ft Beber & Tamra - Love in the Time of Thieves

      It's exactly 1 hour long making it very 'CD friendly'. Burn yourself a copy,
      burn your friend a copy, burn your mom a copy, burn your
      boss a copy, or, you know, my mixes make amazing Birthday presents. Feel
      free to spread it around as much as you want.

      No sign ups. No wierd downloads. Just follow the links. If anyone
      has any problems downloading it let me know as always feedback is more than
      welcome - positive or negative. Also feel free to explore the MIXTILL6 site,
      lots of other sets to download besides mine, a forum to post to us. Feel free
      to message me or email me with any comments, questions or just to chat about
      good music.

      Thanx again to all the moderators who let me post these shameless
      self-promotions (especially Alan who edits my wonky grammar;-), and to everyone who
      continues to get these emails and wants more ...

      THANX

      RICK
      GLITCH
      _http://www.myspace.http://www.my_ (http://www.myspace.com/DJ_GLITCH)

      (if any of the links dont work because of word-wrap email me and I'll give
      you straight links to the page they are on)
    • RICHARD LUND
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2007
        Thank you ever so much Elaine ..

        And to all those that have gone and downloaded the newest set , THANK YOU TOO !!! ..

        Ive already got just over 100 hits within the last week ...

        Set 10 is in the works with some nice Hybrid trax in it ...

        So be on the lookout for that

        RICK

        From: jazzkickerr@...