Hybrid Remix Of 'You Can Save Her'

  • Ben Abrams
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2007
      Not really seen this mentioned on the group so just a quick one to say
      that anybody who hasn't heard this remix should download the set it
      was on from hybridized.org, link below

      http://www.hybridized.org/sets/397

      IMO this is one of the best Hybrid remixes of this century. Production is awesome!!

      If they translate this kind of sound to LP4 then we could be reaching
      Wide Angle proportions!
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 26, 2007
        I dont often post a message on here, but I saw this...and since I
        downloaded it and well and truely agree, I had to say something.

        This remix is awesome...go listen....be impressed

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Ben Abrams" <benjabrams@...> wrote:

        > Not really seen this mentioned on the group so just a quick one to
        say
        > that anybody who hasn't heard this remix should download the set it
        > was on from hybridized.org, link below
        >
        > http://www.hybridized.org/sets/397
        >
        > IMO this is one of the best Hybrid remixes of this century.
        Production is awesome!!

        > If they translate this kind of sound to LP4 then we could be reaching
        > Wide Angle proportions!

      • Ben Abrams
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27, 2007
          In addition to this I've heard rumours of a Hybrid - Remixed CD
          coming out soon. Not sure who else has heard this rumour but I ve
          been told it comes straight from Stefan Anion (remix of his featured
          on the Hybridized set with 'You Can Save Her' on... and a damn good
          one it is too) who is remixing Until Tomorrow apparently.

          If this is true then I have a request just in case Mike/Chris/anbody
          from Distinctive is reading......

          If you are going to release this CD (which presumably is either
          gonna be purely other artists remixes of Hybrids work, or a mixture
          of this and other Hybrid remixes) then please please please release
          it as a double CD alongside RAAPB2.

          To say that Hybrid have produced almost 200 remixes (I think) and
          released only one remix album in that ten year period defies
          belief! I know they had licensing issues when they tried to release
          RAAPB2 three years back but surely there is no excuse now.

          Look at the high volume of Hybrid remixes that have been emerging
          recently (Kiss For The Dying, Towards The Sun, You, Everyday and the
          three Harry Gregson Williams to mention just a few) and you cant
          really say they would have licensing issues similar to the ones they
          had with the Radiohead and REM remixes.

          Anyway, that's my rant. Hope someone who has influence is reading
          this.

          Ben

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <cmattley@...> wrote:

          > I dont often post a message on here, but I saw this...and since I
          > downloaded it and well and truely agree, I had to say something.
          >
          > This remix is awesome...go listen....be impressed
          >

          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Ben Abrams" <benjabrams@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Not really seen this mentioned on the group so just a quick one
          > say
          > > that anybody who hasn't heard this remix should download the set
          it
          > > was on from hybridized.org, link below
          > >
          > > http://www.hybridized.org/sets/397
          > >
          > > IMO this is one of the best Hybrid remixes of this century.
          > Production is awesome!!
          > >
          > > If they translate this kind of sound to LP4 then we could be
          reaching
          > > Wide Angle proportions!

        • Chris Baugher
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 22, 2007
            Just got around to listening to this set. What a great mix!
            I'm wondering, can anyone ID the first song in part two?