Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid Live in LA

  • Carolyn Suzanne Pfaff
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 20, 2007
      no, tom probably wont be playing that stuff out except for at industry parties, like tomorrow in quebec for the opening of that video game. this myspace account just befriended me, i'm not sure who runs it, but they put up some of my favorite songs off the new ssx videogame. check it out!
      www.myspace.com/ssxsoundtrack

      and it's available for download on itunes today. some of my favorite
      tracks are:
      dark territory
      a51
      eichenhof
      love park
      snow park nz

      the stuff tom should be playing starting at ultra this year is a couple new ep's, really fun and hyper songs, much more like a mix between his first two junkie xl albums. plus, a nice, amazing, new remix he surprised me with for valentine's day...
      so you're all in for a treat.
      love

      On Feb 19, 2007, at 10:54 AM, dcraig@... wrote:

      Carolyn, is the new stuff you're referring to the music Tom worked on
      for that new SSX game or is it different from that?

      Dan
    • rajiv raja
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 26, 2007
        wow.....

        is it them.., or is it just my luck ?!

        Have been following them since wide(r) angle...thats 8
        years now. A hope to witness them doing any kinda set
        to which i wud be attending was pushed aside as a
        'mere HOPE'.

        The time ive been interning in Oregon last year, they
        came in for a DJ set at Element, Seattle. It was my
        pleasure to have made it to that set.... that evening
        was one of its kind. There was a point of time then,
        that i began to believe that not all of the incredible
        things in this world are impossible.. !

        The time I've gotten back to school in NY, they did a
        set in DC, wch I cud attend too.

        Now wen i got to work and settle in the bay... these
        guys surprise me with a LIVE set in Sfo.

        I bet it just cant get any better !!

        I was curious if there is a place online which has the
        time, directions and admission procedures to the venue
        and the other good stuff related to their gigs? I did
        not find quite much info on hybridsoundsystem

        any leads?

        Thanks,
        Rajiv

        --- zem_the_mattress <Zem_the_mattress@...>