Re: Some new Hybrid Live dates..

  • Trisram Dawahoo
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 19, 2007
      aww, man. My joy dashed...

      I was gonna question this 19th March @ the depot

      It would have meant it was exactly the same date (and venue) as when they
      did the Morning Sci-Fi live shows. That one being a 'secret' gig I recall.
      Would have been cool if that was the intention.

      I was hoping that they'd be doing a London show at some point though. So
      whats the deal with that??? Maybe after the US shows?

      tris

      RE: Scores CD - as this is a business use CD, does this mean the price will
      be business-like i.e. �hundreds??
    • Carolyn Suzanne Pfaff
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 20, 2007
        no, tom probably wont be playing that stuff out except for at industry parties, like tomorrow in quebec for the opening of that video game. this myspace account just befriended me, i'm not sure who runs it, but they put up some of my favorite songs off the new ssx videogame. check it out!
        www.myspace.com/ssxsoundtrack

        and it's available for download on itunes today. some of my favorite
        tracks are:
        dark territory
        a51
        eichenhof
        love park
        snow park nz

        the stuff tom should be playing starting at ultra this year is a couple new ep's, really fun and hyper songs, much more like a mix between his first two junkie xl albums. plus, a nice, amazing, new remix he surprised me with for valentine's day...
        so you're all in for a treat.
        love

        On Feb 19, 2007, at 10:54 AM, dcraig@... wrote:

        Carolyn, is the new stuff you're referring to the music Tom worked on
        for that new SSX game or is it different from that?

        Dan
      • rajiv raja
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 26, 2007
          wow.....

          is it them.., or is it just my luck ?!

          Have been following them since wide(r) angle...thats 8
          years now. A hope to witness them doing any kinda set
          to which i wud be attending was pushed aside as a
          'mere HOPE'.

          The time ive been interning in Oregon last year, they
          came in for a DJ set at Element, Seattle. It was my
          pleasure to have made it to that set.... that evening
          was one of its kind. There was a point of time then,
          that i began to believe that not all of the incredible
          things in this world are impossible.. !

          The time I've gotten back to school in NY, they did a
          set in DC, wch I cud attend too.

          Now wen i got to work and settle in the bay... these
          guys surprise me with a LIVE set in Sfo.

          I bet it just cant get any better !!

          I was curious if there is a place online which has the
          time, directions and admission procedures to the venue
          and the other good stuff related to their gigs? I did
          not find quite much info on hybridsoundsystem

          any leads?

          Thanks,
          Rajiv

          --- zem_the_mattress <Zem_the_mattress@...>