RE: [Hybrid] Re:Hybrid get everywhere!

  • Drew Ressler
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 17, 2007
      Scores CD's aren't that hard to come by at all, actually. Record labels
      always have tons of copies, the problem is most people who get them for
      licensing purposes don't know about the fanbase for it, so they rarely hit
      the public :)

      Thanks

      Drew Ressler
      http://www.rukes.com/

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 26, 2007
        Yet again Hybrid's music pops up as the bed during a UK TV
        programme...and yet again it's one related to food!! This time
        amusingly it was yesterday's Masterchef programme on BBC2.

        Interestingly it was an oldie, too...'Altitude [Red Square Reprise]'

        :)

        Nick
      • Paul Dixon
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 26, 2007
          Woo! Another advert.

          When are they going to stop teasing us and release all the new remixes
          to buy?!!

          At least I don't think there has been anything released since the album
          in Sept 06
          (not including the Dogstar vinyl released Nov 06).

          Hi to all and thanks for keeping the list alive! :)