Re:Hybrid get everywhere!

  • Trisram Dawahoo
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 28, 2007
      Actually, believe it or not, I heard a snippet (15 secs ish) of Until
      Tomorrow used on Skating on Ice yesterday!

      Whilst I'm on here - does anyone know if its still possible to get hold of
      the Scores CD and how much it might cost? Technically I work in a media
      agency - so wondering what the chances of getting the holy grail of hybrid
      (got Symphony so need something else to get obsessive about buying).

      Peace!
      tris
    • chrismix50
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 15, 2007
        Actually I think the Scores CD Vol. 1/2 would probably be the holy
        grail...

        Only one copy I've seen so far...but supposedly if you work in a media
        outlet you might be able to get it directly from Distinctive.

        Of course I don't know if they will give it to you for a personal
        collection...but yeh.

        -Chris

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@...> wrote:
        Actually, believe it or not, I heard a snippet (15 secs ish) of Until Tomorrow used on Skating on Ice yesterday!

        Whilst I'm on here - does anyone know if its still possible to get
        hold of the Scores CD and how much it might cost? Technically I work in a media agency - so wondering what the chances of getting the holy grail of hybrid (got Symphony so need something else to get obsessive about buying).

        Peace!
        tris
      • Drew Ressler
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 17, 2007
          Scores CD's aren't that hard to come by at all, actually. Record labels
          always have tons of copies, the problem is most people who get them for
          licensing purposes don't know about the fanbase for it, so they rarely hit
          the public :)

          Thanks

          Drew Ressler
          http://www.rukes.com/

          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 26, 2007
            Yet again Hybrid's music pops up as the bed during a UK TV
            programme...and yet again it's one related to food!! This time
            amusingly it was yesterday's Masterchef programme on BBC2.

            Interestingly it was an oldie, too...'Altitude [Red Square Reprise]'

            :)

            Nick
          • Paul Dixon
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 26, 2007
              Woo! Another advert.

              When are they going to stop teasing us and release all the new remixes
              to buy?!!

              At least I don't think there has been anything released since the album
              in Sept 06
              (not including the Dogstar vinyl released Nov 06).

              Hi to all and thanks for keeping the list alive! :)