I just Heard about the DC Live SHow

  • Julia
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2007
      I just Heard about the DC Live SHow on March 15th. I am soooooo excited
      It wi8ll be great seeing Mike and Chris again and I have never gotten
      to see a LIve show before.
    • chrismix50
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2007
        I'm really excited about this too!! Finally going to break my curse of
        always missing Hybrid play (cross fingers, knock on wood).

        Buzz is trying to get them to do an extended set too!!

        Kill City, I Choose Noise, Theme From Wide Angle.....HERE WE COME!!!