Re:Hybrid get everywhere!

  • Trisram Dawahoo
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 28, 2007
      Actually, believe it or not, I heard a snippet (15 secs ish) of Until
      Tomorrow used on Skating on Ice yesterday!

      Whilst I'm on here - does anyone know if its still possible to get hold of
      the Scores CD and how much it might cost? Technically I work in a media
      agency - so wondering what the chances of getting the holy grail of hybrid
      (got Symphony so need something else to get obsessive about buying).

      Peace!
      tris
    • Georgy
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 8, 2007
        Also, he was the touring guitarist for NIN in the early 90s.

        On 2/6/07, magnus@... <magnus@...> wrote:
        > funny thing..
        >
        > remember Filter 'Take a picture' remix - stunning track.
        >
        > The lead singer is Richard Patrick..
        >
        > ..is the brother of Robert Patrick (T1000 - T2)
        >
        > like I said .. a tad funny for 2c..
        >
        > /Magnus
      • chrismix50
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 15, 2007
          Actually I think the Scores CD Vol. 1/2 would probably be the holy
          grail...

          Only one copy I've seen so far...but supposedly if you work in a media
          outlet you might be able to get it directly from Distinctive.

          Of course I don't know if they will give it to you for a personal
          collection...but yeh.

          -Chris

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@...> wrote:
          Actually, believe it or not, I heard a snippet (15 secs ish) of Until Tomorrow used on Skating on Ice yesterday!

          Whilst I'm on here - does anyone know if its still possible to get
          hold of the Scores CD and how much it might cost? Technically I work in a media agency - so wondering what the chances of getting the holy grail of hybrid (got Symphony so need something else to get obsessive about buying).

          Peace!
          tris
        • Drew Ressler
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 17, 2007
            Scores CD's aren't that hard to come by at all, actually. Record labels
            always have tons of copies, the problem is most people who get them for
            licensing purposes don't know about the fanbase for it, so they rarely hit
            the public :)

            Thanks

            Drew Ressler
            http://www.rukes.com/

            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 26, 2007
              Yet again Hybrid's music pops up as the bed during a UK TV
              programme...and yet again it's one related to food!! This time
              amusingly it was yesterday's Masterchef programme on BBC2.

              Interestingly it was an oldie, too...'Altitude [Red Square Reprise]'

              :)

              Nick
            • Paul Dixon
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 26, 2007
                Woo! Another advert.

                When are they going to stop teasing us and release all the new remixes
                to buy?!!

                At least I don't think there has been anything released since the album
                in Sept 06
                (not including the Dogstar vinyl released Nov 06).

                Hi to all and thanks for keeping the list alive! :)