Re:Hybrid get everywhere!

  • Trisram Dawahoo
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 28, 2007
      Actually, believe it or not, I heard a snippet (15 secs ish) of Until
      Tomorrow used on Skating on Ice yesterday!

      Whilst I'm on here - does anyone know if its still possible to get hold of
      the Scores CD and how much it might cost? Technically I work in a media
      agency - so wondering what the chances of getting the holy grail of hybrid
      (got Symphony so need something else to get obsessive about buying).

      Peace!
      tris
    • Jonathan Gerler
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 7, 2007
        Richard Patrick is now the lead singer for a band called Army of
        Anyone...(which also includes Rob and Dean Deleo of the Stone Temple
        Pilots)...

        They played a show at NClub in Greensboro NC a few weeks ago, my girlfriend
        and I actually got to meet him after the show. He was walking off the bus as
        we were walking to our car, perfect timing. Very cool, laid-back guy. Just
        got married. Gave us both a hug...HA!

        Another rock-star moment...*lurk mode re-engaged*

        JG
        http://www.myspace.com/djfmdotcom

        On 2/6/07 1:53 PM, "magnus@..." <magnus@...> wrote:

        > funny thing..
        >
        > remember Filter 'Take a picture' remix - stunning track.
        >
        > The lead singer is Richard Patrick..
        >
        > ..is the brother of Robert Patrick (T1000 - T2)
        >
        > like I said .. a tad funny for 2c..
        >
        > /Magnus

        > _____

      • Georgy
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 8, 2007
          Also, he was the touring guitarist for NIN in the early 90s.

          On 2/6/07, magnus@... <magnus@...> wrote:
          > funny thing..
          >
          > remember Filter 'Take a picture' remix - stunning track.
          >
          > The lead singer is Richard Patrick..
          >
          > ..is the brother of Robert Patrick (T1000 - T2)
          >
          > like I said .. a tad funny for 2c..
          >
          > /Magnus
        • chrismix50
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 15, 2007
            Actually I think the Scores CD Vol. 1/2 would probably be the holy
            grail...

            Only one copy I've seen so far...but supposedly if you work in a media
            outlet you might be able to get it directly from Distinctive.

            Of course I don't know if they will give it to you for a personal
            collection...but yeh.

            -Chris

            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Trisram Dawahoo" <tris_d@...> wrote:
            Actually, believe it or not, I heard a snippet (15 secs ish) of Until Tomorrow used on Skating on Ice yesterday!

            Whilst I'm on here - does anyone know if its still possible to get
            hold of the Scores CD and how much it might cost? Technically I work in a media agency - so wondering what the chances of getting the holy grail of hybrid (got Symphony so need something else to get obsessive about buying).

            Peace!
            tris
          • Drew Ressler
            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 17, 2007
              Scores CD's aren't that hard to come by at all, actually. Record labels
              always have tons of copies, the problem is most people who get them for
              licensing purposes don't know about the fanbase for it, so they rarely hit
              the public :)

              Thanks

              Drew Ressler
              http://www.rukes.com/

              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 26, 2007
                Yet again Hybrid's music pops up as the bed during a UK TV
                programme...and yet again it's one related to food!! This time
                amusingly it was yesterday's Masterchef programme on BBC2.

                Interestingly it was an oldie, too...'Altitude [Red Square Reprise]'

                :)

                Nick
              • Paul Dixon
                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 26, 2007
                  Woo! Another advert.

                  When are they going to stop teasing us and release all the new remixes
                  to buy?!!

                  At least I don't think there has been anything released since the album
                  in Sept 06
                  (not including the Dogstar vinyl released Nov 06).

                  Hi to all and thanks for keeping the list alive! :)