Re: Julie Cruise Fate or Faith

  • chrismix50
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2007
      Yep thats Ror-Shak...

      They got permission from Julie..which I guess the boys didn't mind.

      Sounds like a re-recording of the vocals too.

      Beautiful "remix"...which I believe is avaiable on Itunes (but don't
      quote me on that one).

      US release of their album "Deep" should be in the next couple
      months...there is a limited European release..but hard to track down.