Mystery Hybrid 12" White Label

  • renegadesoundwaves
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2007
      Came across this on the net:
      side a: radiohead "nothing in it's right ( wrong ) place ( hybrid
      remix )" side b: ivy "edge of the ocean ( hybrid remix )" a hard to
      find & in demand promo release, featuring 2 exclusive, hybrid remixes.
      MR607 2002 $54.
      I have no recollection of hybrid remixing edge of ocean so it seems to
      be a case of misidentifing the group probably assuming that nothing in
      it's right is Hybrid, b side must be Hybrid. I think this is mislabeled.
    • andyrober
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2007
        MR607 is the TV Feet vinyl with the 'Big Sexy' remix on the b-side so I
        think you're right - it is labelled wrong (price seems a bit steep too!)

        Andy