[Hybrid] Re: Element Seattle

  • D. L. O.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 19, 2007
      Yup! (not to gloat . . .) They had a 2-3 gig per year tradition at
      Eleven50 in Atlanta for the last few years or so that I lived there.
      About a half a year ago I moved to Seattle and since then they will
      have played here twice.

      Clearly, I am being followed. :)

      And in case this gets modded thru in time, see you all there! I will
      be the kid with the plum-ruby hair.