Re: Element Seattle

  • chrismix50
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 18, 2007
      How about some east coast lovin'? :(

      [[[Moderator (Alan) says: As always... bug your local promoters then maybe you'll get some "east coast lovin'", or at least a Hybrid DJ-set ;-) ]]]

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Miriam Ahmu" <paraif@...> wrote:
      For all you West Coast Hybrid heads, they're gonna be at the Element
      in Seattle on Friday. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh yeah, they'll be at the
      Avalon in Hollywood on the 20th too. It's not been that long since
      they were here so we're very excited that they are spending more time
      in our currently snow-slogged state.

      Miriam
    • dcraig@nmt.edu
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 18, 2007
        Didn't they have a pretty long standing residency at a club in Atlanta?
        That's east coast.

        Dan

        > How about some east coast lovin'? :(
        >

        > [[[Moderator (Alan) says: As always... bug your local promoters then maybe
        > you'll get some "east coast lovin'", or at least a Hybrid DJ-set ;-) ]]]
        >

        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Miriam Ahmu" <paraif@...> wrote:
        > For all you West Coast Hybrid heads, they're gonna be at the Element
        > in Seattle on Friday. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh yeah, they'll be at the
        > Avalon in Hollywood on the 20th too. It's not been that long since
        > they were here so we're very excited that they are spending more time
        > in our currently snow-slogged state.
        >
        > Miriam

      • chrismix50
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 19, 2007
          Maybe I should have said Mid-Atlantic lovin'..

          The club Hybrid always played at got demolished to be a parking lot for a baseball stadium.. in Washington DC.

          Driving to Atlanta would take 10 hours...something I might do for a live show..

          Either way Hybrid plays a lot on the west coast, it would just be nice to see them do that on this side of the country (outside of Atlanta). Hopefully for the live tour.

          -Chris

          Didn't they have a pretty long standing residency at a club in Atlanta?

          That's east coast.
        • D. L. O.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 19, 2007
            Yup! (not to gloat . . .) They had a 2-3 gig per year tradition at
            Eleven50 in Atlanta for the last few years or so that I lived there.
            About a half a year ago I moved to Seattle and since then they will
            have played here twice.

            Clearly, I am being followed. :)

            And in case this gets modded thru in time, see you all there! I will
            be the kid with the plum-ruby hair.