Mix

  • hybrid_junkie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2007
      I've put a mix up on t'internet, it's not as professional as some of
      the other mixes that some of the guys on this list have done but hey
      it is free after all!

      so if anyone fancies giving it a listen the link is
      www.mixdepot.net/simbad

      Tracklisting as follows:

      1. Hybrid - Until Tomorrow
      2. Forme - Let It All Out
      3. John Creamer & Stephane K - I Love You (Hybrid's Claustrophobic Mix)
      4. Mad Arps - Slow It Down (Chables 'It Broke' Mix)
      5. Sabres Of Paradise - Smokebelch (? Mix)
      6. Orbital - Nothing Left (Tsunami One Mix)
      7. Nubreed - To Know (F.A.R.T Mix)
      8. New Order - Crystal (Lee Coombs 'Breakfast Of Champions' Mix)
      9. Jose Gonzales - Crosses (Stanton Warriors Mix)
      10. Hybrid - Dogstar
      11. Pendulum - Streamline