Re: Happy New Year

  • aleishawaugh
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
      What! Is this true. Hybrid are playing again this Friday at the
      Laundry????

      Can you please confirm this for me ASAP.

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Brett Kennelly" <bman1@...> wrote:

      Yes, Happy New Year to all! Was an awesome set yesterday at Field
      Day here in Sydney, first time I've seen them perform, let alone a
      live show, and I absolutely loved it. If anyone else was there, I was
      the dorky looking guy with longish black hair wearing my green hybrid
      shirt, up near the front. Intending on going to see their 5hr encore
      this Friday at the Chinese Laundry in Sydney.
    • Brett Kennelly
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "aleishawaugh" <aleishawaugh@...> wrote:

        > What! Is this true. Hybrid are playing again this Friday at the
        > Laundry????
        >
        > Can you please confirm this for me ASAP.
        >

        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Brett Kennelly" <bman1@> wrote:
        >
        > Yes, Happy New Year to all! Was an awesome set yesterday at Field
        > Day here in Sydney, first time I've seen them perform, let alone a
        > live show, and I absolutely loved it. If anyone else was there, I was
        > the dorky looking guy with longish black hair wearing my green hybrid
        > shirt, up near the front. Intending on going to see their 5hr encore
        > this Friday at the Chinese Laundry in Sydney.

        Sure are, see http://www.jammusic.com.au/friday/. Also it's listed on
        the live, tour and dj dates on www.hybrid-group.com. Hoping to get
        some of my mates to come along, will be a good night!