RE: [Hybrid] Higher Than A Skyscraper (Satoshi Tomiie Remix)

  • James Warren
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 3, 2007
      There's always the Y4K Sampler vinyl. Ripping will give you an unadulterated
      wav.

      _____

      You can get it at www.amazon.co.jp

      This is the only place to get a full audio unmixed copy of this track.
      Distinctive only released this as a 192kbps MP3 on their site, and the Y4K
      Sampler Promo is just the 192kbs MP3 converted back to WAV.

      Thanks

      Drew Ressler
      http://www.rukes <http://www.rukes.com/> com/
    • Thomas Touzimsky
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 3, 2007
        > There's always the Y4K Sampler vinyl. Ripping will give you an
        > unadulterated wav.

        But what about the 3D dub...? (http://www.discogs.com/release/660124)

        ..::// Thomas
      • dcraig@nmt.edu
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 3, 2007
          Some people consider surface noise/pops/etc adulterated though.

          ~Dan