Re: [Hybrid] Happy New Year

  • Brett Kennelly
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      Yes, Happy New Year to all! Was an awesome set yesterday at Field Day here in sydney, first time i've seen them perform, let alone a live show, and I absolutely loved it. If anyone else was there, I was the dorky looking guy with longish black hair wearing my green hybrid shirt, up near the front. Intending on going to see thier 5hr encore this friday at the Chinese Laundry in Sydney.

      Gonna get this one in early and while still sober. Hope everyone on the list
      had a good Christmas and wanted to wish you all a very Hybridy New Year!

      Pete.
    • aleishawaugh
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2007
        What! Is this true. Hybrid are playing again this Friday at the
        Laundry????

        Can you please confirm this for me ASAP.

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Brett Kennelly" <bman1@...> wrote:

        Yes, Happy New Year to all! Was an awesome set yesterday at Field
        Day here in Sydney, first time I've seen them perform, let alone a
        live show, and I absolutely loved it. If anyone else was there, I was
        the dorky looking guy with longish black hair wearing my green hybrid
        shirt, up near the front. Intending on going to see their 5hr encore
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "aleishawaugh" <aleishawaugh@...> wrote:

          > What! Is this true. Hybrid are playing again this Friday at the
          > Laundry????
          >
          > Can you please confirm this for me ASAP.
          >

          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Brett Kennelly" <bman1@> wrote:
          >
          > Yes, Happy New Year to all! Was an awesome set yesterday at Field
          > Day here in Sydney, first time I've seen them perform, let alone a
          > live show, and I absolutely loved it. If anyone else was there, I was
          > the dorky looking guy with longish black hair wearing my green hybrid
          > shirt, up near the front. Intending on going to see their 5hr encore
          > this Friday at the Chinese Laundry in Sydney.

          Sure are, see http://www.jammusic.com.au/friday/. Also it's listed on
          the live, tour and dj dates on www.hybrid-group.com. Hoping to get
          some of my mates to come along, will be a good night!