HybridUK - Remix & Additional Production Part II

  • James Warren
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 20, 2006
      Hi People,

      A Christmas present for you all. I finally got round to putting this
      together over the last few weeks and now seemed an opportune time to post it. All sourced from the highest quality available (which is in part why it took so long) but should help the listening experience.

      Tweaks, additional layers, samples and fx by yours truly. Hope I haven't offended anyone too badly with what I've done.

      A big thanks goes to David Nichols for his help on this one. Very much
      appreciated mate.

      Enjoy :)

      http://www.mixdepot.net/jameswarren/HybridUKRemixAdditionalProductionPartII

      01. Hybrid - Immaculate
      02. Conjure One - Tears From The Moon (Hybrid's 'Twisted on the Terrace' Mix)
      03. Monk & Canatella - Enter The Monk (Hybrid's Electrotek Club Mix)
      04. Ron Houder - Outskirts (Hybrid's Tech Funk Mix)
      05. Carl Cox - Phuture 2000 (Hybrid Remix)
      06. Moby - Bodyrock [Me Gently] (Hybrid's Bodyshock Remix)
      07. Doves - Break Me Gently (Hybrid Mix)
      08. The Orb (feat. Charles Manson) - [Killer] From a Distance (Hybrid's Meadow Ladies Mix)
      09. Grayarea - Gravity (Hybrid's Love From
      Llanfairpwgwyngllgogerychwrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch Remix) [JW's 'Tweaked Layer' Mix]
      10. Rob Dougan - Clubbed To Death (Hybrid Remix)
      11. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime (Hybrid Remix)
      12. Hybrid - Rise Again (Edit)
    • garry faulkner
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 22, 2006
        Cheers james. Another quality 'production'
      • jims16v
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 22, 2006
          Brilliant!

          Many thanks for yet another excellent set James :) Some of my
          favourite Hybrid mixes in here so this is definately a keeper!

          Regards,

          Jim

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "James Warren" <james@...> wrote:

          > Hi People,
          >
          > A Christmas present for you all. I finally got round to putting this
          > together over the last few weeks and now seemed an opportune time to
          post it. All sourced from the highest quality available (which is in
          part why it took so long) but should help the listening experience.

          > Tweaks, additional layers, samples and fx by yours truly. Hope I
          haven't offended anyone too badly with what I've done.

          > A big thanks goes to David Nichols for his help on this one. Very much
          > appreciated mate.
          >
          > Enjoy :)

          http://www.mixdepot.net/jameswarren/HybridUKRemixAdditionalProductionPartII

          > 01. Hybrid - Immaculate
          > 02. Conjure One - Tears From The Moon (Hybrid's 'Twisted on the
          Terrace' Mix)
          > 03. Monk & Canatella - Enter The Monk (Hybrid's Electrotek Club Mix)
          > 04. Ron Houder - Outskirts (Hybrid's Tech Funk Mix)
          > 05. Carl Cox - Phuture 2000 (Hybrid Remix)
          > 06. Moby - Bodyrock [Me Gently] (Hybrid's Bodyshock Remix)
          > 07. Doves - Break Me Gently (Hybrid Mix)
          > 08. The Orb (feat. Charles Manson) - [Killer] From a Distance
          (Hybrid's Meadow Ladies Mix)
          > 09. Grayarea - Gravity (Hybrid's Love From
          > Llanfairpwgwyngllgogerychwrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch Remix) [JW's
          'Tweaked Layer' Mix]
          > 10. Rob Dougan - Clubbed To Death (Hybrid Remix)
          > 11. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Summertime (Hybrid Remix)
          > 12. Hybrid - Rise Again (Edit)

        • Gaz
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 23, 2006
            Nice work mate, couple of remixes i aint got round to hearing yet so
            will check out...

            By the way, you've spelt
            "Llanfairpwgwyngllgogerychwrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch" wrong :P :P

            [[[Moderator (Alan) says: Then again you failed to capitalise the 'I' in the personal pronoun, forgot to apostrophise "aint" (which should actually be 'haven't', anyway), and failed to put an 'a' or an apostrophe in front of "round". You also put a comma where a period/fullstop or exclamation mark should be, and failed to put a comma or possibly a semi-colon after "yet".

            As to whether you should use "got" or 'gotten' thats a three-way argument between the English (whose language it is), the Americans, and the Scots.

            :P :) ;) ;p ]]]
          • Gaz
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 29, 2006
              Hahahaa, thats me told!!

              Now where's me coat.....

            • ally @ hybrid-group.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 30, 2006
                Hi guys...I'm back from skiing in France. Lots of fun, but they need a
                bit more snow :)

                Alan - how long is it since your last post about spelling? It's been a
                while!! They make me smile.

                I hope everyone has a great new year, whatever you get up to...

                Ally

                > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Gaz" <garethevans3381@> wrote:
                > [[[Moderator (Alan) says: Then again you failed to capitalise the
                > 'I' in the personal pronoun, forgot to apostrophise "aint" (which
                > should actually be 'haven't', anyway), and failed to put an 'a' or an
                > apostrophe in front of "round". You also put a comma where a
                > period/fullstop or exclamation mark should be, and failed to put a
                > comma or possibly a semi-colon after "yet".
                >
                > As to whether you should use "got" or 'gotten' that's a three-way
                > argument between the English (whose language it is), the Americans,
                > and the Scots.

              • James Warren
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 3, 2007
                  I cut and pasted Llanfair. from somewhere (can't quite remember where now).
                  However, as I'm not a native Welshman, I'm not sure I'd even notice if I
                  came across an incorrect spelling ;)

                  _____