Re: WREXHAM!!

  • Gaz
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 16, 2006
      Oooh well that were proper good!! Wicked to meet the guys finally
      after 8 years of worship!

      Even though i was a wee bit drunkish towards the end...

      Good to meet american Ryan from this board too (i think it was you
      son!) cheers for visiting this part of the world to see Hybrid, hope
      you enjoyed the madness of Freak mate!

      I has photies of the night...

      http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/wrexham/central-station/2006/dec/15/gallery-157452/home/photok-4430707
    • garry faulkner
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 18, 2006
        What a great night!!! Awesome set from the guys and my first chance to actually get to say hi to Chris and Mike. Ally or nick, could you ask Chris where he got his cool 'skeleton/rainbow/DJ' t-shirt, gotta get me one o them. As i say the set was fantastic with the highlight being a beefed up 'until tomorrow' which blew the roof off. nice little club with plenty of space and coool little platforms. Right next to speakers all night and think i may have some internal bleeding due to serious baselines shaking my inards. Numptee bouncers at end not allowing 'one more tune' did not stop it being another memorable Hybrid night out......Gaz