For those in the North of the UK....

  • Nick Bower
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2006
      ...if you're not going to see Hybrid in Wrexham

      ...why not come and see me DJ instead ;) I know, it's a tough choice isn't it?! ha!

      Future Funk - DQ Bar, Sheffield
      ================================
      Robosapians, "Live" (Dead Famous Recs)
      Si Mclean
      LSJ
      Redpath (yes, that's me)
      Ian Powell

      10pm-3am
      Full visuals and all the extras!!!
      £5 nus B4 11.
      http://www.dqsheffield.com

      Expect filthy funky prog, electro and tech house....and no doubt some
      Hybrid remixes thrown in for good measure.

      ;)

      Nick
      www.myspace.com/red_path