Re: WREXHAM??

  • rrs43082
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 15, 2006
      i'm over from america just in time to catch the boys. hopefully i figure out
      trains and make it from manchester to wrexham. looking forward to a
      good time - i'll probably locate myself at the nearest bar to Freak around 7
      for some food and drinks. if anyone else has meet up plans, say the word.

      ryan

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "thwibble" <thwibble@...> wrote:

      > so once again we're off tho see the boys dj in wrexham tomorrow. Twice
      > in as many weeks!! it truly is christmas time!! Anyone else going and
      > do we know places for a pre dance drink??...Gaz

    • Gaz
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 15, 2006
        Oooh the excitement...i can hardly contain myself!

        I'll be gettin there about 10 ish, doubt we'll be goin anywhere else
        beforehand as early entry is advised!

        For more info regarding tonight: www.freakonline.co.uk
      • Gaz
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 16, 2006
          Oooh well that were proper good!! Wicked to meet the guys finally
          after 8 years of worship!

          Even though i was a wee bit drunkish towards the end...

          Good to meet american Ryan from this board too (i think it was you
          son!) cheers for visiting this part of the world to see Hybrid, hope
          you enjoyed the madness of Freak mate!

          I has photies of the night...

          http://www.dontstayin.com/uk/wrexham/central-station/2006/dec/15/gallery-157452/home/photok-4430707
        • garry faulkner
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 18, 2006
            What a great night!!! Awesome set from the guys and my first chance to actually get to say hi to Chris and Mike. Ally or nick, could you ask Chris where he got his cool 'skeleton/rainbow/DJ' t-shirt, gotta get me one o them. As i say the set was fantastic with the highlight being a beefed up 'until tomorrow' which blew the roof off. nice little club with plenty of space and coool little platforms. Right next to speakers all night and think i may have some internal bleeding due to serious baselines shaking my inards. Numptee bouncers at end not allowing 'one more tune' did not stop it being another memorable Hybrid night out......Gaz