Re: [Hybrid] OT: Tracks that are blowing your mind right now

  • Carolyn Suzanne Pfaff
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2006
      all you lovely brits, go buy the new single of the scissor sisters,
      "land of a thousand words."
      junkie xl has an awesome remix on there. way cooler than the original.
      it's fantastic! i dance so much when i hear it!
      i have no idea when it will be released here in the u.s. so everyone
      else will just have to wait!
      love