Hybrid: #176 DJs in the world

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2006
      DJmag.com decided to announce the next 150 DJs after the "Top 100"
      (which looks like the void where most of the breaks and d'n'b DJs got
      stuck). After scrolling around, it looks like our boys made it to
      #176! Quite good I'd say for a group who did not once mention the Top
      100 Poll or ask for votes anywhere on their website or MySpace page...
      I'm guessing that most of the votes came from members of this list! ;-)

      James M.