Re: Hybrid artist of the week set from frisky radio 12-5-06

  • chrismix50
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 6, 2006
      First off thanks for the link!

      The first track Hybrid plays definatly sounds like a new Hybrid
      original production....perhaps a bit of score work for Catacombs? You
      can hear bits a peices of Sleepwalking in it.

      Also heard the You remix in the mix...has some intresting
      tracks...definatly high energy...

      Anyone know the name of the track before Hybrid starts? It was pretty
      good.

      -Chris

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Santillo <tyrantanic@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      > Recorded this set yesterday and thought i would share.
      Hybrid begin playing 3 minutes and 7 seconds into the show , the set
      before ran a bit over. Anyways hope everyone enjoys and please help
      with the tracklist if you can.
      > Name: hybrid-guest mix(12-05-06) Dec
      05.mp3 Size: 138MB Description: Hybrid frisky Radio artist of the week
      12-5-06 The download link is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/psfg4y

      > Cheers,
      > Dan

    • Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 7, 2006
        OK....

        The track before the before Hybrid mix is Beatman & Ludmilla -
        'Couldn't Sleep' (Shiloh remix). It's a current fave tune of mine
        which I've got in my box too. The original is an amazing piece of
        music with about 3 minutes of strings before the break kicks in -
        quite cinematic. The Shiloh mix is pretty filthy in my opinion :)

        As for the first track of the Hybrid guest mix, this is their brand
        new mix from the Deja Vu film score - and pretty powerful, driving
        stuff it is too. I gave the mix a quick scan and on first listen I
        also spotted a bit of Andy Page in there if I'm not mistaken, the
        Quivver mix of Trent Cantrelle And Freddy B and of course the Hybrid
        remix of Elite Force's - You.

        Cheers

        :)

        Nick

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@...> wrote:

        > First off thanks for the link!
        >
        > The first track Hybrid plays definatly sounds like a new Hybrid
        > original production....perhaps a bit of score work for Catacombs?
        You
        > can hear bits a peices of Sleepwalking in it.
        >
        > Also heard the You remix in the mix...has some intresting
        > tracks...definatly high energy...
        >
        > Anyone know the name of the track before Hybrid starts? It was
        pretty
        > good.
        >
        > -Chris
        >
        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Santillo <tyrantanic@>
        wrote:

        > > Hi all,
        > > Recorded this set yesterday and thought i would share.
        > Hybrid begin playing 3 minutes and 7 seconds into the show , the set
        > before ran a bit over. Anyways hope everyone enjoys and please help
        > with the tracklist if you can.
        > > Name: hybrid-guest mix(12-05-06)
        Dec
        > 05.mp3 Size: 138MB Description: Hybrid frisky Radio artist of the
        week
        > 12-5-06 The download link is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/psfg4y
        > >
        > > Cheers,
        > > Dan

      • matrixdub
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 10, 2006
          This is one seriously hot set! Has nothing on the Kiss 100 World's
          Greatest DJs, or the Icebreaker set (imo) but much better than their
          recent sets.

          I LOVE the return to dark breaks!

          --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Bower" <nickbower2000@...> wrote:

          > OK....
          >
          > The track before the before Hybrid mix is Beatman & Ludmilla -
          > 'Couldn't Sleep' (Shiloh remix). It's a current fave tune of mine
          > which I've got in my box too. The original is an amazing piece of
          > music with about 3 minutes of strings before the break kicks in -
          > quite cinematic. The Shiloh mix is pretty filthy in my opinion :)
          >
          > As for the first track of the Hybrid guest mix, this is their brand
          > new mix from the Deja Vu film score - and pretty powerful, driving
          > stuff it is too. I gave the mix a quick scan and on first listen I
          > also spotted a bit of Andy Page in there if I'm not mistaken, the
          > Quivver mix of Trent Cantrelle And Freddy B and of course the Hybrid
          > remix of Elite Force's - You.
          >
          > Cheers
          >
          > :)
          >
          > Nick
          >

          > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "chrismix50" <richlea@> wrote:
          > >
          > > First off thanks for the link!
          > >
          > > The first track Hybrid plays definatly sounds like a new Hybrid
          > > original production....perhaps a bit of score work for Catacombs?
          > You
          > > can hear bits a peices of Sleepwalking in it.
          > >
          > > Also heard the You remix in the mix...has some intresting
          > > tracks...definatly high energy...
          > >
          > > Anyone know the name of the track before Hybrid starts? It was
          > pretty
          > > good.
          > >
          > > -Chris
          > >
          > > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Santillo <tyrantanic@>
          > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hi all,
          > > > Recorded this set yesterday and thought i would share.
          > > Hybrid begin playing 3 minutes and 7 seconds into the show , the set
          > > before ran a bit over. Anyways hope everyone enjoys and please help
          > > with the tracklist if you can.
          > > > Name: hybrid-guest mix(12-05-06)
          > Dec
          > > 05.mp3 Size: 138MB Description: Hybrid frisky Radio artist of the
          > week
          > > 12-5-06 The download link is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/psfg4y
          > > >
          > > > Cheers,
          > > > Dan

        • c_chilton
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 15, 2006
            --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Santillo <tyrantanic@...> wrote:

            > Hi all,
            > Recorded this set yesterday and thought i would share.
            Hybrid begin playing 3 minutes and 7 seconds into the show , the set
            before ran a bit over. Anyways hope everyone enjoys and please help
            with the tracklist if you can.
            > Name: hybrid-guest mix(12-05-06) Dec
            05.mp3 Size: 138MB Description: Hybrid frisky Radio artist of the week
            12-5-06 The download link is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/psfg4y

            > Cheers,
            > Dan

            That first track.. on first listen I thought it sounded like a rough
            cut hybrid gem, possibly not even by hybrid themselves, it was ok.

            but now i love it, especially when the strings start pushing up and
            everything gets moving. in some ways reminds me of there old stuff,
            the kind of simple powerful music that moves you in a way that only
            real talent can produce.

            It would be great to make an 'in between' hybrid album with tracks
            like this, zulu, all I want, sleepwalking, cascade, maybe a couple of
            remixes like the REM, and any other tracks that never really saw the
            light of day.. wonder if James Warren is listening :)
          • rajiv raja
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 18, 2006
              Has anybody come up with a track listing of this set (in particular the
              set by hybrid)?

              Any clue about the name of the tunes @ 49:29 and the one immediately following it?
            • andyrober
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 19, 2006
                I think that one is -

                Lens - Dusk Til Dawn (Stefan Anion's Nightlife Mix) [CDR]

                --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, rajiv raja <toxic_iguana@...> wrote:

                > Has anybody come up with a track listing of this set (in particular
                the
                > set by hybrid)?
                >
                > Any clue about the name of the tunes @ 49:29 and the one immediately
                following it?

              • andyrober
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 19, 2006
                  After the Lens track its the Hybrid remix of You by Elite Force

                  --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, rajiv raja <toxic_iguana@...> wrote:

                  > Has anybody come up with a track listing of this set (in particular
                  the
                  > set by hybrid)?
                  >
                  > Any clue about the name of the tunes @ 49:29 and the one immediately
                  following it?

                • face
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 20, 2006
                    hehe. that would be:

                    Jody Wisternoff - Nostalgia (Remix)

                    i know this because cream heard them play it recently and vinnie helped us
                    ID it (and gave me crap for not knowing it ;)

                    no idea what the track following it is!

                    /face
                  • ethan cole
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 20, 2006
                      May someone send me the link to where I can download
                      that set.

                      Thank you.
                    • face
                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 20, 2006
                        Also, the track at 91:40 is:

                        Eoghan Harron - What Does It Matter (Faskil 'It Really Doesn't' Mix)
                        [Composure UK]

                        wicked, wicked track by my main man faskil.

                        /face

                        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "andyrober" <andyrober@...> wrote:

                        > I think that one is -
                        >
                        > Lens - Dusk Til Dawn (Stefan Anion's Nightlife Mix) [CDR]
                        >

                        > --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, rajiv raja <toxic_iguana@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Has anybody come up with a track listing of this set (in particular
                        > the
                        > > set by hybrid)?
                        > >
                        > > Any clue about the name of the tunes @ 49:29 and the one immediately
                        > following it?

                      • rajiv raja
                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 22, 2006

                        • hhahn@suddenlink.net
                          Message 12 of 13 , Dec 23, 2006
                            Had not seen if this was answered yet, I found it at:

                            http://www.hybridized.org/sets/397

                            Merry Xmas to all.