RE: [Hybrid] Hybrid Live @ Warehouse Project

  • Andy P
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 6, 2006
      Hey,

      Yeah, that guy from Toronto, Canada, that was me. That was hands down the
      best show I've ever been to in my life...You may not realize it, but I'm
      hard pressed to get any Hybrid action over here. I've seen Mike spin twice,
      which was great, but just pales in comparison to them blasting their own
      shit... And Finished Symphony...the 20+hours travel time when all was said
      and done was totally worth it for that alone. I've been waiting 5 years to
      hear that track live. I also managed to lose myself in a good few record
      stores over there....all said and done a great trip.

      You guys had better realize how lucky you are to have a talent like Hybrid
      rocking locally... ;)

      >If you
      >guys are on the list.. please say hi! Same goes for that guy from Toronto,
      >Ontario, Canada.
    • Nick Bower
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 7, 2006
        Have a listen to 'Slide' or 'Push'.

        Cheers

        Nick

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "RICHARD LUND" <_schwa_@...> wrote:

        > Any particualr track you may suggest ??
        >
        > RICK
        >

        > >From: "Nick Bower" <nickbower2000@...>
        > >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
        > >Subject: Re: [Hybrid] Hybrid Live @ Warehouse Project - Drummer?
        > >Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 12:38:07 -0000
        > >
        > >Yes he does.
        > >
        > >Al's an amazing talented drummer (and an extremely funny guy to
        > >boot). I'm still laughing about some of the things said on Friday,
        > >even now. You may or may not know that in the past he's recorded
        with
        > >Bob Mellor under the guise 'Frakkar'? It's good stuff too - with an
        > >obvious Hybrid influence.
        > >
        > >Overall the gig was superb - one of the best I've ever seen/heard.
        It