Sky Sports Cricket - music used in background

  • Damien Cahill
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      Hi there, first post, more of a request. :)

      I have learned that a track of Hybrid, call Finished Symphony has been
      used by Sky Sports as a theme tune to their Cricket coverage until
      recently. Top track too.

      Now, in the recent Ashes coverage, Sky Sports have been using music
      while talking over the scorecard or the intro/outro to ad breaks. I've
      been told this is a track, also by Hybrid, called "California
      Sunshine". I've searched this groups site and the groups's site, and I
      cant see any mention of "California Sunshine".

      Does anyone know if this is a bum-steer?

      Regards,

      D.