Deja Vu Score?

  • myq@cinci.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      OK, so after reading that Hybrid & Gregson-Williams did the score for
      the new movie Deja Vu (I did read that correctly, right?) I tried to
      hunt down the score. My initial area of success when looking w/
      Google... Wal-Mart Online Music Store(!).
      http://www.walmart.com/swap/LoadAlbumSongList.do?itemId=5412934
      Apparently, it's also on iTunes (haven't looked myself).

      Some of the clips DO sound Hybridy... Try "The Aftermath" or "Better
      Have Some KY", "The Hideout"... -- the style of strings and tribal beats
      are very Hybrid. Any info on a real CD release?

      Mike