RE: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid Live Gig in Manchester on 1st Dec, Warehouse Project

  • adam nash
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2006
      I'm a bit new to this but I had to let you all know, I'm that excited about
      tonight that I nearly peed myself. I'm sat in work listening to the boys on
      my 'phone and I'm not getting jack done!!

      As for bars/clubs pre gig, you can't go wrong in the Nothern quater (Oldam
      street and the surrounding area). Good vibe and music and better yet, no
      problems with trainers.

      Guess I'll see you all there. If you see two hansome Manc lads dancing like
      rubber chickens, be sure to stop and say hi!!
      Adz.