RE: [Hybrid] Re: ICN Vinyl

  • Thomas Touzimsky
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
      > All tracks are full and unmixed

      Ah, damn... so no reason not to agonize my poor, maltreated wallet. ;)

      ..::// Thomas
    • RICHARD LUND
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
        it is nice to have the trax unmixed .... i havent compared track times yet

        RICK

        > > All tracks are full and unmixed
        >
        >Ah, damn... so no reason not to agonize my poor, maltreated wallet. ;)
        >

        > ..::// Thomas
      • Drew Ressler
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2006
          The album is pretty much unmixed as it is, so there is probably little to no
          difference between the vinyl and the album.

          Thanks

          Drew Ressler
          http://www.rukes.com/