Re: Hybrid Live Gig in Manchester on 1st Dec, Warehouse Project

  • Diana Crumbie
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 30, 2006
      I'll be there with Kiri. Coming all the way up from London for this
      :) Right looking forward to tonight!!

      --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Hybridesque ..." <hybridesque@...>
      wrote:

      > Right then, who's coming?
      >
      > I'll be coming.. I believe that Nick, Ally and Kiri are heading
      there also..
      > who else is turning up?
      >
      > Jitesh.

    • adam nash
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 2006
        I'm a bit new to this but I had to let you all know, I'm that excited about
        tonight that I nearly peed myself. I'm sat in work listening to the boys on
        my 'phone and I'm not getting jack done!!

        As for bars/clubs pre gig, you can't go wrong in the Nothern quater (Oldam
        street and the surrounding area). Good vibe and music and better yet, no
        problems with trainers.

        Guess I'll see you all there. If you see two hansome Manc lads dancing like
        rubber chickens, be sure to stop and say hi!!
        Adz.