RE: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid Live Gig in Manchester on 1st Dec, Warehouse Project

  • Hybridesque ...
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 30, 2006
      Me Babysat? Pfft. I'm sure the peeps new to manchester can figure out
      where to go, it's close to Manchester Victoria station and there are
      signposts I think.

      >From: "Simon Jones" <whizz@...>
      >To: <HybridUK@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: RE: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid Live Gig in Manchester on 1st Dec,
      >Warehouse Project
      >Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:09:44 -0000
      >
      >Don't need to be babysat on home turf ? :-p

    • Diana Crumbie
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 30, 2006
        I'll be there with Kiri. Coming all the way up from London for this
        :) Right looking forward to tonight!!

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Hybridesque ..." <hybridesque@...>
        wrote:

        > Right then, who's coming?
        >
        > I'll be coming.. I believe that Nick, Ally and Kiri are heading
        there also..
        > who else is turning up?
        >
        > Jitesh.

      • adam nash
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 1, 2006
          I'm a bit new to this but I had to let you all know, I'm that excited about
          tonight that I nearly peed myself. I'm sat in work listening to the boys on
          my 'phone and I'm not getting jack done!!

          As for bars/clubs pre gig, you can't go wrong in the Nothern quater (Oldam
          street and the surrounding area). Good vibe and music and better yet, no
          problems with trainers.

          Guess I'll see you all there. If you see two hansome Manc lads dancing like
          rubber chickens, be sure to stop and say hi!!
          Adz.