Holes in my discography ...

  • RICHARD LUND
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2006
      So I thought I was about 98% complete with my Hybrid collection (This
      includes the side projects and Trumans early work) ... but yesterday I was
      browsing through discogs.com and came across a few releases I never knew
      about ...

      So for those collectors out there (i know there a few of you) we have some
      new work for us ....

      Here's what Ive found :

      Phillip Bailey - Steppin Through Time - Hybrid Mix .... god Ive been looking
      for this one for years ... Ive bought numerous Phillip Bailey 12"'s
      throughout the years and its never even been on 1 of them ....

      Hybrid - Sleepwalking ..... so this is never gonna see the light of day huh
      ?? ... no official release for this one ...not even as a B-Side ....

      Hanz Zimmer - Dear Clarice - Hybrid Mix ..... remember the boys talking
      about doing a remix of this ?? ... well I do .... so what happened ....

      3 Wise Monkeys - Work 4 Your Love - Troy Sands Remix

      Hybrid feat Adam Taylor - Demons ... they talk about it on there Myspace
      page ... so it exists for them ....

      Planet Funk - Everyday - Hybrid's 1150 Mix

      Chronicles of Narnia - Evacuating London - Hybrid's Hiding in the Closet Mix

      Hybrid Score Cd Vol.1 & Vol. 2
      http://www.discogs.com/release/843286
      http://www.discogs.com/release/843295

      Move Your Body (CheckPoint Charlie Mix By Three Wise Monkeys) (4:39)
      http://www.discogs.com/release/230495

      Erasure - Don't Say Your Love Is Killing Me (Jon Pleased Wimmin Flashback
      Vox) (6:42)
      Engineer [Remix] - Mike Truman
      Programmed By - Nick Muir
      Remix - Jon Of The Pleased Wimmin
      http://www.discogs.com/release/100939

      The Solid Collective - Can You Feel It ? (Lee Mullin & Mike Truman)
      Tracklisting:
      A1 Can You Feel It (Brooklyn's Poor And Needy Mix)
      Remix - Brooklyn's Poor And Needy
      A2 Can You Feel It (Original BB Mix)
      AA1 Can You Feel It (Bag Mix)
      AA2 Can You Feel It (Piano Mix)
      http://www.discogs.com/release/404549

      BFL Project - Chain of Fools (Super Ego Remix)
      http://www.discogs.com/release/807915

      I think thats it ... but thats enough .... now I have a whole new list of
      trax Im on the hunt for ... watch out Ebay & GEMM ...

      RICK
    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2006
        This reminds me that I badly need to get the discog on Hybrid-
        group.com up to date :/

        Richard...can I seek your help again?

        Ally

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "RICHARD LUND" <_schwa_@...> wrote:

        > So I thought I was about 98% complete with my Hybrid collection
        (This
        > includes the side projects and Trumans early work) ... but yesterday
        I was
        > browsing through discogs.com and came across a few releases I never
        knew
        > about ...
      • Thomas Touzimsky
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
          > BFL Project - Chain of Fools (Super Ego Remix)
          > http://www.discogs.com/release/807915

          You'll probably hate me for it, but... ;)

          http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150048488291

          ..::// Thomas
        • RICHARD LUND
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006