Hybrid Live Gig in Manchester on 1st Dec, Warehouse Project

  • Hybridesque ...
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 27, 2006
      Right then, who's coming?

      I'll be coming.. I believe that Nick, Ally and Kiri are heading there also..
      who else is turning up?

      Jitesh.
    • ally @ hybrid-group.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 27, 2006
        As you say...I'll be there :)

        Wearing my usual Hybrid sparkle top, you know the score by now. For
        newbies...check out http://www.myspace.com/funkedupcat

        I was with Mike & Chris on Friday night and they say they're really
        happy with the way the Manchester live show is sounding so far. I saw
        some video from the Exeter gig and the visuals looked lovely.

        Can't wait! Hybrid Live ooop north. Who'd a thunk it?

        Ally

        --- In HybridUK@yahoogroups.com, "Hybridesque ..." <hybridesque@...>
        wrote:

        > Right then, who's coming?
        >
        > I'll be coming.. I believe that Nick, Ally and Kiri are heading
        there also..
        > who else is turning up?
        >
        > Jitesh.

      • Nick Bower
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 28, 2006
          Yep, I'll be heading over the Pennines too, to the 'rainy city'. lol

          Looking forward to the gig and seeing plenty of you peeps there. If
          you're new don't be shy, come up and say 'hi'!

          If you're unsure what I look like too have a look at
          www.myspace.com/red_path

          See you there guys

          :)

          Nick

          wrote:

          > Right then, who's coming?
          >
          > I'll be coming.. I believe that Nick, Ally and Kiri are heading
          there also..
          > who else is turning up?
          >
          > Jitesh.

        • garry faulkner
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 28, 2006
            Know im not well known on group, but me (Gaz) and 3 friends are heading up to manchester from wolverhampton for the night. Bit worried after reading reviews of the place but with Hybrid, Ils and now Layo n bushwacka, its a guarentee of a good night!!!
          • Kiri Hatton
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 28, 2006
              Yup, me and Di (and a couple of new recruits as well) shall be heading up
              for this one. Can't wait, i've not had the chance to go clubbing since
              august and i've got serious withdrawal symptoms :-)

              >As you say...I'll be there :)
              >
              >Wearing my usual Hybrid sparkle top, you know the score by now. For
              >newbies...check out http://www.myspace.com/funkedupcat
              >
              >I was with Mike & Chris on Friday night and they say they're really
              >happy with the way the Manchester live show is sounding so far. I saw
              >some video from the Exeter gig and the visuals looked lovely.
              >
              >Can't wait! Hybrid Live ooop north. Who'd a thunk it?
              >
              >Ally
            • Richard Wilson
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 28, 2006
                wrote:

                > Right then, who's coming?
                >
                > I'll be coming.. I believe that Nick, Ally and Kiri are heading
                there also..
                > who else is turning up?
                >
                > Jitesh.

                4 of us heading up from down south via Leeds. :)

                Are there any recommended bars/pubs pre gig to meet up?

                Cheers

                Rick
              • hybrid_junkie
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 29, 2006
                  I'm making the long trip up there from down south - bringing 6
                  hybrid 'virgins' up with me too!

                  Should be a top night....

                  wrote:

                  > Right then, who's coming?
                  >
                  > I'll be coming.. I believe that Nick, Ally and Kiri are heading
                  there also..
                  > who else is turning up?
                  >
                  > Jitesh.

                • Hybridesque ...
                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 30, 2006
                    Dunno, I'll be there round 7/7.30pm in Manchester City Centre and gonna meet
                    up with some old friends for some nosh before heading over there. I'm not
                    tempted to hang round a bar waiting for other peeps from list for a meet up,
                    since I know can find them fairly easily at the club. Does anybody know the
                    dress code for the place?

                  • ally @ hybrid-group.com
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 30, 2006
                      Do you mean you won't be able to miss me in the infamous hybrid
                      top? ;)

                      Ally

                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 30, 2006
                        I wouldn't think so... it's so sparkly :D If I get stuck.. I'll just look
                        for the boys and you'll be nearby.

                        >From: "ally @ hybrid-group.com" <ally@...>
                        >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
                        >Subject: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid Live Gig in Manchester on 1st Dec, Warehouse
                        >Project
                        >Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:33:20 -0000
                        >
                        >Do you mean you won't be able to miss me in the infamous hybrid
                        >top? ;)
                        >
                        >Ally
                        >

                        > > I'm not tempted to hang round a bar waiting for other
                        > > peeps from list for a meet up,
                        > > since I know can find them fairly easily at the club.

                      • Simon Jones
                        Message 11 of 14 , Nov 30, 2006
                          Don't need to be babysat on home turf ? :-p

                          Dunno, I'll be there round 7/7.30pm in Manchester City Centre and gonna meet
                          up with some old friends for some nosh before heading over there. I'm not
                          tempted to hang round a bar waiting for other peeps from list for a meet up,
                          since I know can find them fairly easily at the club. Does anybody know the
                          dress code for the place?

                          Jitesh.

                          >4 of us heading up from down south via Leeds. :)
                          >
                          >Are there any recommended bars/pubs pre gig to meet up?
                          >
                          >Cheers
                          >
                          >Rick
                        • Hybridesque ...
                          Message 12 of 14 , Nov 30, 2006
                            Me Babysat? Pfft. I'm sure the peeps new to manchester can figure out
                            where to go, it's close to Manchester Victoria station and there are
                            signposts I think.

                            >From: "Simon Jones" <whizz@...>
                            >To: <HybridUK@yahoogroups.com>
                            >Subject: RE: [Hybrid] Re: Hybrid Live Gig in Manchester on 1st Dec,
                            >Warehouse Project
                            >Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:09:44 -0000
                            >
                            >Don't need to be babysat on home turf ? :-p

                          • Diana Crumbie
                            Message 13 of 14 , Nov 30, 2006
                              I'll be there with Kiri. Coming all the way up from London for this
                              :) Right looking forward to tonight!!

                              wrote:

                              > Right then, who's coming?
                              >
                              > I'll be coming.. I believe that Nick, Ally and Kiri are heading
                              there also..
                              > who else is turning up?
                              >
                              > Jitesh.

                            • adam nash
                              Message 14 of 14 , Dec 1, 2006
                                I'm a bit new to this but I had to let you all know, I'm that excited about
                                tonight that I nearly peed myself. I'm sat in work listening to the boys on
                                my 'phone and I'm not getting jack done!!

                                As for bars/clubs pre gig, you can't go wrong in the Nothern quater (Oldam
                                street and the surrounding area). Good vibe and music and better yet, no
                                problems with trainers.

                                Guess I'll see you all there. If you see two hansome Manc lads dancing like
                                rubber chickens, be sure to stop and say hi!!
                                Adz.