New Version of Until Tomorrow

  • jtstarkiller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2006
      Hey guys.

      For anyone who hasn't checked it out, John Graham has a new restructured version of Until
      Tomorrow on his Myspace page. It's essentially the same beats and synths, but the drums
      and everything come in much much earlier, so the energy of the last two minutes lasts
      throughout the whole song.

      I personally prefer the LP version, but this version kicks so much ass. It's a nice change of
      pace from the slow buildup of the original. Hopefully we'll see a release someday.

      http://www.myspace.com/quivver

      JTS