ICN Vinyl

  • James Warren
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 13, 2006
      Seems as though a vinyl offering is forthcoming after all. Distinctive says:

      Coming soon....Hybrid 'I Choose Noise' vinyl..........

      James
    • Drew Ressler
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 13, 2006
        Yes, this promo CD is a promo for the three Vinyl EP's:

        http://www.discogs.com/release/822698

        DISNT172
        1) Dogstar
        2) I Choose Noise

        DISNTX172
        1) Falling Down
        2) Last Man Standing

        DISNTY172
        1) Dream Stalker
        2) Just For Today

        Drew Ressler
        http://www.rukes.com/

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 28, 2006
          Any info on whether the vinyl versions of ICN's songs will differ at
          all from the CD release? (a-la Sasha's Airdrawndagger or BT's
          Emotional Technology which featured longer and obviously unmixed
          tracks on vinyl...)

          Thanks,
          Mike
        • RICHARD LUND
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 30, 2006
            All tracks are full and unmixed

            RICK

            >From: myq@...
            >To: HybridUK@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [Hybrid] Re: ICN Vinyl
            >Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:24:59 -0500
            >
            >Any info on whether the vinyl versions of ICN's songs will differ at
            >all from the CD release? (a-la Sasha's Airdrawndagger or BT's
            >Emotional Technology which featured longer and obviously unmixed
            >tracks on vinyl...)
            >
            >Thanks,
            >Mike

          • Thomas Touzimsky
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
              > All tracks are full and unmixed

              Ah, damn... so no reason not to agonize my poor, maltreated wallet. ;)

              ..::// Thomas
            • RICHARD LUND
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
                it is nice to have the trax unmixed .... i havent compared track times yet

                RICK

                > > All tracks are full and unmixed
                >
                >Ah, damn... so no reason not to agonize my poor, maltreated wallet. ;)
                >

                > ..::// Thomas
              • Drew Ressler
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 2, 2006
                  The album is pretty much unmixed as it is, so there is probably little to no
                  difference between the vinyl and the album.

                  Thanks

                  Drew Ressler
                  http://www.rukes.com/