Exeter GIG, transport from Bristol pls?

  • mrmichalmers
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006
      anyone going to the live set in exeter on the 17th?

      Friday after next
      I have been a big fan since "Produced" but have never had the chance to see them play
      live, really looking forward to it.

      Anyway the reason for this post is that I have to travel down from Bristol for the gig and
      there are no late trains for the return trip. so I am planning on staying the night but if
      anyone else is doing the same journey I would be very willing to put money towards petrol
      and have a banging night out with them.
      Been clubbing for years, used to do chem's but not anymore, so understand if anyone is
      doing them. (if your the driver, don't be that stupid!) willing to stay sober and I have full
      driving licence (so if you wanna get plastered I will drive you home too, but would have to
      sort out insurance!)

      Thanks for reading this, you can contact me on the e-mail address above.